• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ancha RPG PvP-Enforced

Experience Rate

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 5 14.3%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

127612358166.png

Greetings!

Server is online and can be found HERE

The server went online 2010-06-12 20:00 CET!

Old spell system, download the client from our downloads and start now!

127653333736.png

Question?

Should you answer YES on the questions please proceed to the next.

1. Do you think that Tibia were better in the old days without in-game aimbots?
  2. Do you agree that Tibia is too easy nowadays?
  3. Have you been looking for a server like this?
  4. Do you think the community back in the days were better?
  5. Well look no further the answer lies ahead!
The developers of Ancha has been playing the game since there were only two worlds, Antica and Nova. We've experienced every single downfall and uprise of Tibia.
Some things has actually become better over the years.
But the majority has actually gone down the hill.
Therefore did we decided to make Rhiem, a server that has the old goodies but also a few of the new upsides.

1. Old Spell Formulas, where the spells did more damage prior to your level instead of magic level.
  2. Some old sprites.
  3. No in-game aimbot.
  4. A custom client which makes almost every bot useless.
  5. Old mana amount required for spells.
  6. You can buy runes in the magic shop, BUT, for a much more expensive price. It will be a lot cheaper to make them yourself or buy them from players. However should you be in great need of a certain rune the shop will provide it for you.
  7. A detailed and nice map with hidden quests and riddles to solve. (You need to read books to complete certain quests or get the information from other players).
  8. No level requirements for runes or spells (Except for Ultimate Explosion).
  9. The server is ALWAYS online and keeps getting updates
  10. We will be recruiting counselors and tutors to help the new people.
  11. PVP-Enforced, you get experience for killing a equal or higher leveled player than yourself. (No Skulls) However massive playerkilling especially low levels will be punished.
  12. The old aiming system, you click on the rune/potion you wish to use and then on the target you want to use it on.
  13. Knights heals with ultimate healing runes.

So what are you waiting for? START NOW!
All the information you need is below.

Server Status:ONLINE
Webpage: http://ancha.vapus.net
Client: http://ancha.vapus.net/ancha.rar

The server specifics:

• Low experience rate: 4
  • No level requirements for runes
  • It does NOT require soul points to make runes
  • PvP-Enforced
  • NO In-game hotkey aimbots
  • Custom Client - NG/ELF Doesnt work
  • Balanced Vocations - We listen to complaints on the forum incase some should think another class has a major advantage over others.
  • Detailed custom map
  • Long quest lines which unlocks new hunting areas, yield experience points, gold, items and something other stuff aswell.
  • Server is always online 24/7 and gets updated often.
  • No corrupted GMs that give any kind of advantage to any players.
  • We listen to what you want and add new map updates with things that you like.

The Ancha Team has decided to add another world to our servers.
It will be a PvP-Enforced Server.

However we would like to hear your opinions on rates & features/functions.

Keep in mind that this is a serious server with no teleports or unbalanced items.

Also that we will never host the server with "high" experience rates or loot rates.

• Experience rate; 4​
  • Custom Client to remove botters (most bots wont work)​
  • Remove in-game aimbot (this means you have to heal/shoot runes as in the old days)​

Should lots of people say yes on the "remove in-game aimbot" we will be VERY hard on people that uses bots.

Screenshots

Minimap
miniground.png

Anthatal Eastern Gate
anthataleastgate.png

Anthatal Southern Gate
anthatalsouthgate.png

Last edited:
I will just show how we'd like you to reply.

Experience rate; 4
Custom Client to remove botters (most bots wont work); YES
Remove in-game aimbot (this means you have to heal/shoot runes as in the old days); YES

Note its just a example what I wrote

Last edited:
Experience rate; 2
Remove in-game aimbot (this means you have to heal/shoot runes as in the old days); YES

Experience Rate; 8
Custom Client to remove botters (most bots wont work) : FCK YEA!!
Remove in-game aimbot (this means you have to heal/shoot runes as in the old days); YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Experience rate; 4

- Experience rate; 8

- Custom Client to remove botters (most bots wont work); yes

- Remove in-game aimbot (this means you have to heal/shoot runes as in the old days); yeah would be really fun

- Experience rate; 8

- Custom Client to remove botters (most bots wont work); yes

- Remove in-game aimbot (this means you have to heal/shoot runes as in the old days); no i'm lazy

EXP Rate: Anything but stages

Custom Client: For sure

Remove aimbot: Please do, although I'll sux, no biggy xD

Writing it in a normal font would be nice too.

Also what is this? There's items in the houses already which leads me to believe it's some old server...just revamped.

Writing it in a normal font would be nice too.

Also what is this? There's items in the houses already which leads me to believe it's some old server...just revamped.

We got a regular PvP server online already, just copied that database when took the new screenshots. Therefore items in houses.

While some people were bug testing I made a new spawn and we tried it out, here it is

127619667534.png

127619695623.png

127619699397.png

Last edited:
The new spawn looks nice :). I played a littel at the regular pvp server, but i look forward to play at pvp-e :). hope it will be online soon!

Experience rate; 7 or 8 times.
Remove in-game aimbot (this means you have to heal/shoot runes as in the old days); HELL YEA

the new maping looks great! i cant wait untill the server will start so i can see all of the new mapping:D

Its up and running, and its great! i like it alot. no botters and much more fun.

Back