• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another new map editor (WIP)

Position format is {x = 10000, y = 12934, z = 7} not {10000, 12934, 7}.
Otherwise nice work.

Well, I've updated it all a bit.
Finally got 9.60 working correctly. (should update my SpellCreator with the same thing someday)

Besides that I've also made some position control which allows you to paste positions from clipboard right into the field. Copying a position from the playfield will copy a position in this format: {x, y, z} so it's usable in scripts, but you can also paste it in e.g. teleport or goto-position boxes without having to write the 3 things separately.
MwCfq.png

Clipboard data: {10000, 12934, 7}
Ctrl+V:
Yr2Kw.png

One of the biggest set-backs in Remere's map editor, I am GLAD you're making this possible!

Remeres allows the copy position function now and copies it so it's compatible with scripts now doesn't it?

Remeres allows the copy position function now and copies it so it's compatible with scripts now doesn't it?

Yeah, but I want to be able to copy position and paste it in the map editor, like another portal for example.

So, instead of remembering your X, Y, and Z coordinates of the destination and typing it one by one in the teleport set-up box like in RME,
you could just simply copy the destination coordinate and paste it into the teleport set-up box, which is not possible in RME.

That's what the picture is showing.

Ah, yeah that's always been troubling with numbers longer than 4-5 digits.
Good feature to have, Good job TGyoshi

one new map editor is necessary... rme is good, but is to basic, in comparison with other programs rme is like the paint for do maps...
i have some ideas

one tool to search a determined monster...
and. the ability to move brushes/items between palettes, like if it were backpacks in tibia ... without need doing it in the code, open the program files
the ability to use borders like how work the carpets in rme, you already did it, i saw, i think

i think that will be great program if it have a better way to customize it how you want, more accesible, one more friendly interface, xD
i hope you got success

Hotkeys work correctly now.

2CTmk.jpg

(right-top)

Anything can be put in the hotkey bar, you will be able to customize the keys and amount.
You can also put a big custom selection in a hotkey. Or a whole map.

Holy S#¤"T!!!! Awesome!!! Cant wait until release :D

=) very nice.

Would love to work with the editor =) looks very clean and nice.
Hope you decide to release a begin version soon =)

What versions will be supported, 7.4 to actual Tibia version ?

Currently I'm testing everything with 8.54 and 9.60 which works. As far as I know 7.4 etc. requires slight .dat reading changes which shouldn't be any problem to support either (some otbm changes as well, probably). Didn't look into the old versions yet.

This is looking great. Hopefully it will have support for 7.4~7.7 clients since I'm not into the new Tibia, I like the old Tibia moaar!

Keep this up it's looking great. Do you have twitter?

This is looking great. Hopefully it will have support for 7.4~7.7 clients since I'm not into the new Tibia, I like the old Tibia moaar!

Keep this up it's looking great. Do you have twitter?

I do not have (use) twitter.

Anyway, extended the lighting preview a bit. I've found a way to severely speed it up even more which allows live preview of lighting while editing, which I [might] add :p. Felt like it would be quite cool if it was possible.
Also, it's now possible to export the preview layers to png files.

In my current header of a new website I'm currently working on this is being used:

lCg1U.jpg

(notice the people visible in the header as well, "properly" lighted)

It will be possible to do a huge area preview-render as well once I've fully coded it (currently only your selected render -> it's current vision).

Nice! It's worth trying it. What with extensions, will your mapeditor support RME brushes or they must be converted? I'm just asking, because I wrote like 16k lines of one huge extensions file.

Would be nice if your mapeditor could use templates like SME, but on selected areas only, not entire map.
if I am right, 90% of the mappers will still use RME since thats the 'ordinary' map editor, but OT your map editor are kinda kool
I'm open for new ideas and I don't hate things I didn't tried(it they're legal of course), I'm going to try this one as I did with RME and I will use it if it will be available to create newer maps before RME
I like the other layout much better. Id say the biggest deciding factor is your screen size, people with a small screen are probably going to prefer the RME layout.
This one looks same like RME, what's problem?
Anyway, currently reworking some core things to make it more extensible. Loading creatures and displaying them also works, by the way (colored outfits is being worked on, tho), and the uber-awesome bucket tool is also being planned :p.
Don't forget about addons ^_^

Nice! It's worth trying it. What with extensions, will your mapeditor support RME brushes or they must be converted? I'm just asking, because I wrote like 16k lines of one huge extensions file.
The structure is different since I dislike the mess in RME's extension files, but I will very likely provide a simple command line converter to convert RME extentions to "the correct format" as this will make it a lot easier for myself as well.
Would be nice if your mapeditor could use templates like SME, but on selected areas only, not entire map.
Can you elaborate on what "templates" are? I've not heard about those things yet =P.

Back