• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan

Who do you think will win?

• Bayern Munich

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Who do you think will win the UEFA Champions League? Actually both are my favorite teams, but I'd like Bayern to win this one. ^_^

Hmmm... i'm not fan of any of these team.. But in this season i started to like Inter, they played nice game. By the way, it would be fun if worst team (Bayern) win Champions League ^^ so.... Hmm.. hard choice :p But i'll vote Inter.

I'd prefer Inter Milan to win cus then I don't have to be ashamed of the fact that they managed to beat us =,[
All jokes aside, I hope Munich wins. They deserve it. Robben ftw!

Altho a lot of dutch guys are playing for Bayer, I think inter will win. They have Mourinho and a lot better team.

Please, define "nice game". Do you call 10 men-playing-as-goalkeeper a nice game? Did you see what type of game they played against Barca in Camp Nou? Wtf, even Morinho said they didn't play real football - how football fants wants it.

Also, Milito's goal against Barcelona that was offside.. if the dumb referee blew it, then Piqué's goal against Inter would be like Iniesta's against Chelsea. A memorable goal..

I really hope Bayern win.. but it's gonna be difficult without Ribéry.

They did play nice, that's the way to win against Barcelona(I know they didn't win but they got to the final) Though it was a pretty boring game to look at.

Well, what about Milito's offside goal.. if the referee's didn't count that, Barcelona would advance to the finals instead of Inter.

Inter's whole team played like defenders/"goal keepers". That's not football imo -.-

So how would you take them further? What tactics would you use?
Play normal and lose?

That's right that Inter was playing "anti-football" against Barca, but .. i was watching this match (replay) and i wasnt bored.. :s Hmm, i mean all season, not only one match. And how someone said, Inter has Mourinho, and better players.

Mourinho just gave some lessons to Pep Guardiola about how to lead a team. It doesn't matter that they played defensively the entire game, they were just protecting what they had already earned with hard work the previous match. About Milito's offside, well I can't say much, but what's certain is that referee mistakes will always happen, and in my opinion, he wasn't that much offside.. I mean anyways we would've scored. That's just my opinion. :peace:

How to lead a team? Pep fucking won 6 titles in one year, let's see if Morinho can do that with Inter :S

Nah, you wouldn't have scored another goal :p.. anyway, Barca played "Anti-Barca" in San Siro because they took an autobus... they was there in fucking days, and they're not used to that - they're used to take a plane and win.

If Milto's goal, once again, was offside judged then Piqué would become a legend <.<

Edit.

Oh, what about Bojan's goal?
Mourinho won the CL trophy with FC Porto, brought 2 league victories with Chelsea and brought Inter Milan to the CL final, that's one heck of a short summary for a manager. In other words, Mourinho is a god - or close by at least. Guardiola won 6 trophies indeed, but he was coaching, what appears to be one of the best (not necessarily THE best) squad Barcelona has ever had.

Football is not all about playing 'beautiful football', so to speak, but rather about tactics and winning the game. Mourinho is probably the best tactician available in modern football, Pep is not.

And complaining about the referee is complete madness. Trust me, I've been there. Every referee will sooner or later commit a decision which appears to be incorrect, it happens. After all, referees are humans as well. Now not to appear like a complete douche, but if you're going to complain about it - what about the game between Chelsea and Barcelona at S.B.? We should of have had AT LEAST 2 penalties, even 3 or 4. Now I don't hold Barcelona responsible for it, but rather the referees and ourselves for not scoring at our chances. Anyway, my point being - everyone makes mistakes. Referee or not. Sometimes it effects the outcome of the game, and sometimes it doesn't. We'll just have to live with it.

Then what about Ballack in Camp Nou? Didn't he get a handball as well? Did Barca get a penalty? No.

What about Abidal's redcard in S.B? Anelka dived, didn't he? Barca played with 10 men and yet Chelsea couldn't score another goal.

I find it funny that Bojan's goal didn't get counted while Milito - who was in a clear offside position, did get counted.

I know all about Morinho - Porto and Chelsea and all of his other teams but I have to admit about bringing Porto to CL Final is awesome. But 6 titles in ONE year is by far better than that - Barca made history that day. Barca made sooo many records thanks to Guardiola.

Even Morinho himself said they played anti-football... and me, as a huge football fan disliked the fact that they did it, especially against my favorite team.

Inter defeated Chelsea fair and squire, but not Barcelona. We clearly saw who was the better team in Camp Nou... again, if Milito's goal was judged as offside (as it should be) then Barca would be in the finals right now.

And once again, Chelsea and Barcelona suffered the same shit except that "Barcelona's" referee was more visible to the watchers. Seriously, Abidal's red card and Ballack's handball? :S

IMHO, only Piqué's handball against Chelsea was 100% clear, not the others.
I do in fact agree with you on both Ballacks handball and Anelkas dive. The dive happened in, what, the 75th minute or so? We outplayed you long before that as well, but that's not my point. My point being (as stated in my previous post) is that everyone makes mistakes, and they may seem fatal at the moment, but mistakes happen and we'll have to learn to live with them. There's always a next year.

Anti-football or not, it was a tactic that worked out well for him. Thus him succeeding.

Don't you think Porto made history by winning the CL final? They sure as hell did. And, yes I agree with you that winning 6 titles is a tremendous achievement - however, Pep had access to one of the best teams available making it a lot easier for them (still very tough, obviously).

I believe you are being very one-eyed in the matter. I do agree with you though that there should of have been one penalty and the red card was misjudged, but you can't be serious if you are saying that only one of the "penalties" Chelsea should of have had were clear. Regardless of what team you support, you should not deny the obvious and attempt to suppress it to such length that you actually believe it.

Yes, Inter Milan did defeat us fair and square. They scored more goals than us and that is all that matters. They scored more than you as well, making them the worthy winners. We outplayed them at San Siro and they outplayed us at Stamford Bridge. They outplayed you at San Siro and you outplayed them at Camp Nou. I don't see the big fuss about it.

I agree about all except bout the hand balls. Chelsea should get several penalties but not ALL of them were 100% clear. Only Piqués was 100% clear penalty.

Um, Barcelona took an auto buss to San Siro (they were in that buss for some days) and they are not used to that - again, they are used to take a plane and win.

For all we know, the fact that they took the bus could have affected their game play in about 80%. We clearly saw how Barca were playing - Anti-Barca. They didn't counter-attack like they usually does, Zlatan ran 500 meters in 80 minutes~, Xavi's passes weren't that magical and Iniesta wasn't playing.

Messi was invincible for some reason (bus?). Well, I can't blame Inter for that lol, it's not like Morinho made that volcano-shit (he is the special one :rolleyes:)

In Camp Nou, Barca were by far better than Inter.
Dani Alves: Long Barcelona Bus Journey No Excuse For Failure Against Inter - Goal.com

This discussion is pointless seeing as I've already made my point clear. Mistakes happen.

PS. How do you know Mourinho didn't plan the volcano to erupt ? ;]

Ohh, boring CL Final. I want Barca in CL Final, that would be really fun to watch

@zoeworski denero,
Do you know the story of Leonidas? He defended his reign, no matter what. Would you call him a coward for just being defensive? His only purpose was to postpone the inevitable. I agree that Barca in other circumstances might have get their ticket to the finals.. but it didn't happened so. If Mourinho played a defensive tactic, I think it's perfect.. as long as the result is what was intended at the first place (getting to the finals).

You stated what Pep Guardiola had won 6 rewards as Barca's manager. I do admire him for his accomplishments, but don't forget about Mourinho's talent to guide a team to victory. Guardiola had the advantage of leading an awesome squad. If he couldn't reach triumph with it, that means that there's someone with better strategies than him.. who'd be Mourinho.

I admire both technicians, but Mourinho is far ahead before Pep, so besides your favouritism towards Barcelona, Mourinho had more experience and knew what he was doing.. and guess what? He accomplished his goal.

Letting all aside, I hope Bayern wins. I just love how they play. Arjen Robben has always been a crack at football (soccer) and he deserves the recognition for it. Besides him, there's also other players like the Croatian Olic and how he plays. He's pretty awesome and also Schweinsteiger is an awesome player. Besides who the manager is, I think Bayern deserves to win the CL championship.

Back