• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan

Who do you think will win?

• Bayern Munich

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally people get it in their head that bayern is the best team in the world

<3 they won yesterday the german cup with 4:0 :-D

league + german cup + champions league :-D gonna be a perfect season

@up,
Only Olic? Dude, Bayern has Schweinsteiger, Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery (some of the best midfielders in the world). Don't forget about Miroslav Klose (striker) in the bench. Mario Gomez is also a great striker. Tymoshuk, Badstuber and Demichelis are great defenders as well. Even Butt is an awesome goalkeeper, for being that old (for sports).

@up,
Only Olic? Dude, Bayern has Schweinsteiger, Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery (some of the best midfielders in the world). Don't forget about Miroslav Klose (striker) in the bench. Mario Gomez is also a great striker. Tymoshuk, Badstuber and Demichelis are great defenders as well. Even Butt is an awesome goalkeeper, for being that old (for sports).

Yeah, Olic and Robben will be big threats yeah, Butt is a sick goalkeeper aswell i agree, Ribery wont be playing. aswell. Also Think about. Compare Butt to Julio Cesar, Gomes + Klose to Eto + Milito. Demichlis Tymoshuk? Sneijder + Cambiasso :)

Inter will win i think. Its close :p

Hmmm... i'm not fan of any of these team.. But in this season i started to like Inter, they played nice game. By the way, it would be fun if worst team (Bayern) win Champions League ^^ so.... Hmm.. hard choice :p But i'll vote Inter.

Hahaha
By the way, it would be fun if worst team (Bayer
Bayern was allways best club in deutchland and one of best clubs in europe.

Who do you think will win the UEFA Champions League? Actually both are my favorite teams, but I'd like Bayern to win this one. ^_^

Bayern <33 IVICA OLIC & ROBBEN = DREAM TEAM

Robben should deserve it, cuz he has taken the team to the final.
very important goal against fiorentina and it was very cool to. and 2-3 manchester on volley from ribery! Go bayern!

Yep, congratulations to Inter. Took them 45 years to win Champions League again - they should kiss Mourinho all of them :p

Now... Mourinho will probably leave Inter and go to Real Madrid :S

Back