• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Berylia war;D

pretty cool movie.. but one things I've been wondering while watching it.. how come you are like 20 guys vs 1 that fight back?

I didn't saw many did fight back..

also.. why the hell does one guy yell "kurwa" several times.. what's so amazing about that word? is because it's the only polish word doesn't violate to other contires grammar?

anyhow.. nice musik to the movie, and pretty organized team..

Nope not really seeing as i played RL tibia with mexicans\br's not polaKz, though it's not a big deal real tibia sucks dick now anyway.

I bet Mr. pr0 tut0r was there on a level 40 paladin and thinks he did everything :D

Nope not really seeing as i played RL tibia with mexicans\br's not polaKz, though it's not a big deal real tibia sucks dick now anyway.

I bet Mr. pr0 tut0r was there on a level 40 paladin and thinks he did everything :D

but you know how combo bot works. heal bot and whatever you use on SoftCores ^^

and what's ur problem with the S.C tutor? are you jealous or what? you name him everywhere "here pRo tutor go being pr0"

I bet that tutor have done more then 10 lvls by himself.. which will make it 10x more then you..

but you know how combo bot works. heal bot and whatever you use on SoftCores ^^

and what's ur problem with the S.C tutor? are you jealous or what? you name him everywhere "here pRo tutor go being pr0"

I bet that tutor have done more then 10 lvls by himself.. which will make it 10x more then you..

My problem is with the tutor's is quite simple actually, THEY SUCK AT TIBIA AND DON'T KNOW DICK ALL ABOUT IT.

It's fun to make fun of them, because they try to act like they are above everyone else in the OT cuz they talk orange in help chat.

If you ask anyone who has ever teamed with me I never use combo bot\UE script or any of that auto target bullshit as far as auto healing goes i obviously use it but if you think you are better on a 2D game because you don't use bot you are just about RETARDED, if a program is available help you and make things easier for you why would you not use it.?

I actually manualed every char i have to level 100.

EAt dAt nUkkA

My problem is with the tutor's is quite simple actually, THEY SUCK AT TIBIA AND DON'T KNOW DICK ALL ABOUT IT.

It's fun to make fun of them, because they try to act like they are above everyone else in the OT cuz they talk orange in help chat.

If you ask anyone who has ever teamed with me I never use combo bot\UE script or any of that auto target bullshit as far as auto healing goes i obviously use it but if you think you are better on a 2D game because you don't use bot you are just about RETARDED, if a program is available help you and make things easier for you why would you not use it.?

I actually manualed every char i have to level 100.

EAt dAt nUkkA
using bot is like run in special olympics..
even if you win.. you're still retarded

using bot is like run in special olympics..
even if you win.. you're still retarded

Acually the real statement is,

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Which TV show you gonna misquote next?

Gogo next fail your on a roll.

Acually the real statement is,

Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Which TV show you gonna quote next?

Gogo next fail your on a roll.

yeah.. and you got a tripple..

1: using bot
2: arguing over internet
3: wannabe gangsta

LOL Please explain to me how i am a so called 'wannabe gangsta'

Btw you misspelled 'TRIPLE', and you call me retarded.

exactly what I mean.. you want to correct my English instead to accept that you really is a wannabe gangsta..

oh by the way.. you misspelled 'By The Way'.. and you say I'm bad in english..

since when did you care so much about grammar in a OT-Forum?
oh right, when ever someone is on to you and realize you're a wannabe gangsta..

exactly what I mean.. you want to correct my English instead to accept that you really is a wannabe gangsta..

oh by the way.. you misspelled 'By The Way'.. and you say I'm bad in english..

since when did you care so much about grammar in a OT-Forum?
oh right, when ever someone is on to you and realize you're a wannabe gangsta..

You have the most amazing logic i have ever seen.

Back