• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CA] Ruin - new - unique [8.5]

Taell

Reaction score
Ruin is under construction, this post is to let you know it will be coming out soon and that you should register for our forums and become a part of the new community that will rise.

What is Ruin?
Ruin will be a unique server. Are you tired of the whole copy pasta that you have been getting with servers? How about all the unoriginal servers that offer the same thing over and over? Look no more, this WILL be the server for YOU

What features will Ruin offer?
The features of ruin will be fresh and refreshing compared to most other servers. The list is still under heavy construction and consideration, the information will be posted over the next few days on the forums and I welcome you to give suggestions, questions, concerns, whatever you want. Everything will be taken into consideration to ensure success.

Some KEY features:

Unique Monsters
-Different names, abilities, behavior, loot, everything.

Unique Items
-Different names, abilities, uses, versatility, etc.

EXPLORATION
-Definitely a key feature.
-... Are you tired of having everything thrown at you and having yourself baby fed with spawns and monsters? Exploration will be a major part in this server, MAJOR.

MAP
-This brings us to the next point, the map. Being handmade by me (if anyone still remembers the kinds of map I was capable of in the past)
-Absolutely enormous, this will be my largest most realistic like map.
-As you explore, you will never be able to tell what you are going to find or stumble on next...

Housing system
-Totally unique and different.
-Quick rundown: Every single monster (undecided) will be able to drop HOUSE DEEDS (scrolls), and HOUSE ADD ONS (scrolls). Extremely rare.
-A house deed will be able to build you a basic house (undecided) ANYWHERE you choose on the map! (not in the MIDDLE of a spawn obviously :p)
-A house add on will be able to give you ADD ONS to your house (second floor, garden, etc...) (undecided)

Other features
So the things like how will the class balancing work, new and unique spells?, and other things like mining, item crafting are all on the table for discussion at the moment and many things will be posted about it on the forum in the coming times.

What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! Help me shape this server into something amazing.

OT FORUM: OT_Ruin • Index page
IP: TBA
XP: Unique
Style: Unique
PvP: Unique

Join the forum today =D

Last edited:
is that minimap made on paint?

It was extracted from the editor, but the editors messed and extracts it in a format of 4500 x 66000+... Making me have to zoom in and take a screen shot of it and so on.. lmao.

Fun.

Umm this server won't get up...and if it does, it won't stay up longer than 2 weeks due to the owners disappointment with lack of players...