• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] -Custom Client/9.31- Temuair Pre-Release beta test.

Cadyan

Reaction score
FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO REACH LEVEL 8 WILL RECIEVE A FREE MOUNT!
FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO REACH LEVEL 10 WILL RECIEVE FREE VIP STATUS! (Better for the near future)

The first group of people to beat Act 1 will have their names engraved within the game!
The best pvp teams will be engraved within the game and honored!
The strongest PVP team (judged by myself in a tournament) will be given a guild hall!

First 4 people to level 5 will be able to participate in a special 2v2 PVP tournament with rewards!
(UPDATE: First 4 PVP participants have been chosen! Ruffy, Alan the Tank, Eoowie, and Axio!)

Temuair was a test server hosted for 4 months on my home PC, late last year and early this year. Since I shut the test server down I have revamped the entire map, all spells, all items, all monsters, all quests, all storyline, all calculations, and pretty much every idea I had. Temuair the New World has no official release date set, however I will host an open-beta for everyone to try.

The official team consists of ONLY myself!
The open beta already started on Saturday, August 04, 23:00 Pacific Standard Time (Western Canada)
Connection info:
IP: 174.1.95.68
Port: 7171

YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM CLIENT, FOR DIRECT CONNECTION, BELOW:

Custom Client:
Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/7GPVP/Temuair-New-World-Custom.rar
OR Client 9.31 (Only a few graphic changes so far)
100% Custom Exp Rate (unlike other custom rates, it is actually unique and VERY well calculated to keep players NEAR the same level)
100% custom monsters (over 100 so far)
100% custom spells (around 60 so far)
100% custom map (2 Full Acts worth of mapping, although only Act 1 is ready to play)- <--This is comparing to Diablo 3
100% custom items (From level 1 to level 15, there are MANY custom items and EQ for all classes)
100% custom npcs (All with good quests or useful information)
100% custom classes! The Archer, Priest, Warrior, and Wizard!

THERE WILL ALSO BE RANDOM PVP EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS WITH EXP REWARDS OR OTHER EQUIPMENT REWARDS!

Brand new, advanced storyline:

With an entire quest to follow, from start to finish:

One of MANY custom features, the soul statue:

Fully working, advanced mining system:

Prevention from walking into higher level areas, or further storyline:

Many custom bosses:

Many side quests:

Some of the favourite places of my old map:

One way to make use of the normally useless low level gear:

So far over 80 recipes in the game to forge different materials or EQ!:

Many cool features on items and EQ:

Donations will be accepted as soon as the game launches. Incase you are wondering what you may recieve by donating, read through my ideas:
-Custom Built Houses
-Mining Picks/Fishing Rods with higher loot rate
-Donation Addons/Outfits/Mounts
-Custom Built Spell for YOUR character
-Custom Built Items for YOUR or MANY characters
-VIP city like edron (currently un-mapped)

There may also be donation packs that include many of the above ideas, for example:
Possibility for one time perchase of certain VIP Addon/Mount + Custom Spell + Access to VIP city.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yea this server really looks awesome!
gna give it a try for sure, DONT MAKE ME DISSAPOINTED!(make sure the bosses are hard) ;)

Too good to be true, but it sucks the server will go up at 2 am for me ;(

Last edited:
You will need the damage :p
Gonna play a priest for sure, anyone up for teaming up later on?

There is a very good reason for that weapon to SEEM powerful, you will need to wait to find out.
13 hours and 30 minutes till open-beta.

Last edited:
Why post a screenshot of the map, now what's the point in exploring and finding secrets places and stuff :(

Changed requirement for the free backpack on day 1
WHOEVER REACHES LEVEL 4, ON THE FIRST DAY, WILL RECIEVE A FREE UNIQUE BACKPACK!

Sounds good, otherwise people could make lots of characters and get free backpacks. Also I was wondering is there tons of secrets on here? If so what kind like secrets hunting places, secrets quest etc..

Sounds good, otherwise people could make lots of characters and get free backpacks. Also I was wondering is there tons of secrets on here? If so what kind like secrets hunting places, secrets quest etc..

You will see when it opens. I have no plans on spoiling anymore (information) before the release.

Back