• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CIPSOFT 7.72 Project

Like this server, the only rl map i might play again in years.

But i've seen several times the same thing:

1x rate, but lower exp requirement
rl map
1:1 scripts

etc.

It's nice yes but all those servers just quitted in a very short time without any reason..
Please don't tell me you're the same person?

Hello.

Is there any chance to gain acces to yours server? I would like to test it so much guys.

Greetings

GL with the server. But maybe change the server name to something else than Cipsoft? If there is something the real Cipsoft can sue us about is their name. eh?

Hi guys
I'm posting here again to explain a little the status of this server.
Our server is 99% OK. There are always little things to work on, but I can say the server is playable and we are now living in the past, we are playing Cipsoft's 2005 Tibia.
Our server is now in invitation-only mode because we have a nice community of friends & family, we have like 200-300 players daily, most of them are old Tibia players.
Our server doesn't have shop or donations. People who play here is playing for fun. We do not want to change the way it is.
If you want to play this server you need to request an invite from someone actually playing it.
So I'm sorry for the people waiting a public release, maybe in the near future we will send invites to people who helped us here in OTLand. Stay tuned.

Hi guys
I'm posting here again to explain a little the status of this server.
Our server is 99% OK. There are always little things to work on, but I can say the server is playable and we are now living in the past, we are playing Cipsoft's 2005 Tibia.
Our server is now in invitation-only mode because we have a nice community of friends & family, we have like 200-300 players daily, most of them are old Tibia players.
Our server doesn't have shop or donations. People who play here is playing for fun. We do not want to change the way it is.
If you want to play this server you need to request an invite from someone actually playing it.
So I'm sorry for the people waiting a public release, maybe in the near future we will send invites to people who helped us here in OTLand. Stay tuned.

Invisible server, online since one year with 200-300 players daily - haha what a bullshit

Last edited:
What's the point of wasting time on writing this thread when You already have ~300 players on your "private" server...?
I will not use same words as @OldSchoolPlayer, but this sounds a little like a elaborate lie.

I just think no one would join if the server is already running for a time by now and you'd have to farm stuff and get levels from start when there are people on higher levels...

I just think no one would join if the server is already running for a time by now and you'd have to farm stuff and get levels from start when there are people on higher levels...
Do You will join a server with high levels helping newbies? Do you will join a server full of friends? Do you will join a server with old school well known Tibia RL players?

I'd like to explain again why we are in private (invitation-only) mode.

We don't need money, our server has no shop nor donations. All the Staff has good jobs (TI Engineers, Sysadmin, etc...) and we host the server on the datacenter we are working, so no need to pay for it and we can host it here forever without limitations.
We are DDoS free, if nobody out there knows our IP, they can't attack us.
We have a good population right now. A 7.72 server with 200-300 people is almost perfect. If you have old school players as tutors and Gamemasters then you need nothing more. Only play and get fun.
Most of Tibia RL old players never went to OTland. I play Tibia RL in Antica when Antica and Nova was the only servers, and I entered OTland last year for the first time.
Years ago Tibia had +40.000 players online (http://wayback.archive.org/web/20051213201838/http://www.tibia.com/home/index.php?subtopic=news

You ask for 300 people playing a good server? I have like +300 more requests on my mail box pending to invite from actual players friend's or family.

I received a lot of private messages asking what distro are we using.
Well, we started with a fresh OThire engine, a really good engine to start with. But soon we ended using another custom engine, based on Cipsoft original files, heavily modified by our work friends (after a lot of beers to convince them) to extract things that was coded into server to a external config file.
Tibia 7.72 was almost perfect for us, but we wanted to change things. We like the new bank system for example, and now we have a bank. We dislike the old ban system, we want to make war! We changed it. This kind of things are in OTHire, but it still has a lot of things to work on, like monster's behaviour and vocations balance.

We'll never release our server to the world, beacuse it has Cipsoft copyright. But we have a 95% OThire server ready to launch, better than most of the servers out there. It's the most near experience to real thing we played, but this 5% it's the real difference and it's no worth to spend our time on it. We have family, work, life...

Maybe in the future we will open a public server based on OThire without shop, free to play, 1x rates, and no resets... only if people wants it hard.

Last edited:
Do You will join a server with high levels helping newbies? Do you will join a server full of friends? Do you will join a server with old school well known Tibia RL players?

I'd like to explain again why we are in private (invitation-only) mode.

We don't need money, our server has no shop nor donations. All the Staff has good jobs (TI Engineers, Sysadmin, etc...) and we host the server on the datacenter we are working, so no need to pay for it and we can host it here forever without limitations.
We are DDoS free, if nobody out there knows our IP, they can't attack us.
We have a good population right now. A 7.72 server with 200-300 people is almost perfect. If you have old school players as tutors and Gamemasters then you need nothing more. Only play and get fun.
Most of Tibia RL old players never went to OTland. I play Tibia RL in Antica when Antica and Nova was the only servers, and I entered OTland last year for the first time.
Years ago Tibia had +40.000 players online (http://wayback.archive.org/web/20051213201838/http://www.tibia.com/home/index.php?subtopic=news

You ask for 300 people playing a good server? I have like +300 more requests on my mail box pending to invite from actual players friend's or family. We are on the way to add a new server for them.

I received a lot of private messages asking what distro are we using.
Well, we started with a fresh OThire engine, a really good engine to start with. But soon we ended using another custom engine, based on Cipsoft original files, heavily modified by our work friends (after a lot of beers to convince them) to extract things that was coded into server to a external config file.
Tibia 7.72 was almost perfect for us, but we wanted to change things. We like the new bank system for example, and now we have a bank. We dislike the old ban system, we want to make war! We changed it. This kind of things are in OTHire, but it still has a lot of things to work on, like monster's behaviour and vocations balance.

We'll never release our server to the world, beacuse it has Cipsoft copyright. But we have a 95% OThire server ready to launch, better than most of the servers out there. It's the most near experience to real thing we played, but this 5% it's the real difference and it's no worth to spend our time on it. We have family, work, life...

Maybe in the future we will open a public server based on OThire without shop, free to play, 1x rates, and no resets... only if people want it hard.

No, I would join a server if everyone was to start from 0 with me. That's what Tibia is about, at least for me, there is this challenging thing that I can barely explain.

I know what you're talking about no donations & co. I'm a system administrator.

And I would never want old cipsoft server, it's archaic and we from OTLand designed something that works much better than that. ;)

No, I would join a server if everyone was to start from 0 with me. That's what Tibia is about, at least for me, there is this challenging thing that I can barely explain.

I know what you're talking about no donations & co. I'm a system administrator.

And I would never want old cipsoft server, it's archaic and we from OTLand designed something that works much better than that. ;)
About the challenging of the fresh start of a new server I can feel it right now, me and my friends did it on almost every new server in RL Tibia. We are proud to say we dominated some worlds, Azura was the most funniest ever. The Azura wars are still in our memories...
But this feeling lasts little time, we always came back to our dear Antica, full of people, friends, etc... Antica was our home for a lot of years, and after war we always went home.

I can understand that people who plays OTServers only want to play for fun, make wars, kill, grind, kill, war, etc... I like that too.

About TFS engine, I like it a lot. We dislike some aspects of old Tibia Server, that's the reason we changed it! But it has things that newer engines still had to implement. Too much fragmentation on the development to get a open source engine for all. People who has the skills doesn't like to give her work for free to discover that people only want a download&run server to make money and 0 feedback or help at all, that kind of things ruined this community.

About the challenging of the fresh start of a new server I can feel it right now, me and my friends did it on almost every new server in RL Tibia. We are proud to say we dominated some worlds, Azura was the most funniest ever. The Azura wars are still in our memories...
But this feeling lasts little time, we always came back to our dear Antica, full of people, friends, etc... Antica was our home for a lot of years, and after war we always went home.

I can understand that people who plays OTServers only want to play for fun, make wars, kill, grind, kill, war, etc... I like that too.

About TFS engine, I like it a lot. We dislike some aspects of old Tibia Server, that's the reason we changed it! But it has things that newer engines still had to implement. Too much fragmentation on the development to get a open source engine for all. People who has the skills doesn't like to give her work for free to discover that people only want a download&run server to make money and 0 feedback or help at all, that kind of things ruined this community.

Well, Mark has done it with TFS, OTS is pretty fine too, OTHire and Avesta run pretty good, and they are free :)

Well, Mark has done it with TFS, OTS is pretty fine too, OTHire and Avesta run pretty good, and they are free :)
That's what I tried to explain. OTHire, the engine that we used when we started this quest, it's pretty good, but it's a one person work (my friend Tarantonio helped a bit with almost no knowledge of coding ;P)
Same for TFS, despite some help from nice people, it'a one person work.
If only 10% of people making money with that engines bring back some money to developers trough donations I'm sure it will work. But that's not the reality...

What's the point of wasting time on writing this thread when You already have ~300 players on your "private" server...?
I will not use same words as @OldSchoolPlayer, but this sounds a little like a elaborate lie.
There is no point at all.
We are only giving thanks to all people who was expecting a release and gave us support trough private messages.
We want to do something for that people, and maybe in the future we will release an OTHire 7.72 RL server for free to play for fun, 1x rates, no shop.

Get real guys. I'm sure that you're noobs and your OTS:
1) isn't online
or
2) has 0 players

Back