• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ClassicTibia 7.72 - Medium Rate - Discussion Thread

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

M2gh3FW.png

Let me introduce ClassicTibia 7.7/7.4:

A well-coded long term server that will try to mimic the gameplay of Tibia 7.72 and 7.4 to give you the best experience possible.

Information:
The server is using the RealOTS spawnfile which means that 100% of the spawns are 100% accurate.
The server is going to be medium rate.

Experience:
You will need less experience between the levels compared to what you need on Tibia.
We are currently deciding if it's going to be 1x or 2x experience, it is currently 2x on the test server that is online.
Feel free to vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11610598

Mana regen & mana spent needed to gain magic levels will also be faster than what it was on 7.72, considering the experience calculations the magic levels will scale equally.
Skills will be the same as for magic level, you will be gaining skills quicker than you did on Tibia back in 7.72.

Spell damage will be calculated to fit 7.72 values same with mana needed to cast spells.
The damage values for knights and paladins (melee & distance) will be slightly increase to make it more interesting to play both of the vocations.

You will be required to purchase spells from the magicshops.

Premium account is perma FREE. There will be a fund where you can donate if you wish to but you will not gain any in-game benefits from doing so, it's 100% optional.

I will update this thread more later tonight.
There is currently a testserver running for those who wish to test.
Feel free to test it at www.classictibia.org

Sincerely,
Kungenn

Last edited:
Updating this thread to match the upcoming server that we will start on the 25th of November. There is still a lot up for discussion so don't be afraid to write comments on stuff.

Well idk about exp rates but it would be awesome if it become "Retro hardcore pvp"
Am sure most old fair players do enjoy pvp more than pve so it would be nice to get exp for killing players of almost same lvl as you or above, lets say, a player lvl 50 would get exp for killing players lvl 40+ but they will get frag if they kill players lvl 40-

Yeah it sounds nice but I am too busy these days before server start to start adding new stuff like that, sorry :(

meh I will still try it when its released but probably wont stay long, 10 kills on a month to get red skull, this is like optional pvp,
everyone will rush high lvl without fear to being killed, without that it would take just few weeks to reach pve end content and then join guild wars

You should try to make players to stay as long as you can, but not everyone would enjoy exp x1, so encourage pvp between players of similar lvl would be an alternate funny way to do it.

The only lowrate that can be trusted imo is Medivia. Would not spend time on any other 1x or 2x OT.

This isn't a lowrate that is 1 or 2x
It has custom experience table.
It is only that monsters yield normal experience.

Check this part:

Experience:
You will need less experience between the levels compared to what you need on Tibia.
We are currently deciding if it's going to be 1x or 2x experience, it is currently 2x on the test server that is online.
Feel free to vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11610598

IE:

Level 2 = 10 Exp
Level 8 = 310 Exp

I waiting for server.
Make advertisement on otlist and other similar lists.

hail!

Back