• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comon Red, Comon

answer

Reaction score
Well since the server hack the guy flippin took off like 30% damage of pallys thats just ridiculous, we hit like 1k or 2k max,on MAGES if we are a very high lvl.Mages are suppose to get raped cuz they have very very low shielding...not raped but u get the point!

All im asking is can you please look into it, i know we were over powered but decreasing our damage by 25-30% thats just ridiculous. :confused:

Last edited:
Actually i think curaga should get fixed as well... cuz its no fair that pallies and mages can heal more with it that a knight can... a level 1k knight will still heal 5k-6k sometimes... which i think is bullshit for a 40$ donation item

k this threads bout pallys thanks.. make your own thread goddamit dont take over mine rofl!

100% Honesty, Paladins are good the way they are, my paladins level 1.1k or so too lazy to check atm, but they should hit more like 1-2k because they attack so fucking fast, mages his fast too i understand, but look at how damn fast they die.

i see your point but me and you only hit 1-2k cuz were lvl 1k others are hitting like 200-1k its funny lol

Agree

Pallys might have been over powered but now i am lucky to hit over 1.5k on a person with most of my hits being in the hundreds... Idn if we are doing anything about it but it kinda retarded that a lv 500 Elite Knight can take my hits without curaga and i have full donor and im 18 on the distance charts... So i agree with Answer.
Pallys Currently suck.

Marar

Hahaha

I hit as hard as Pira right now xD gotta love it... but we both suck. Dunno if it the database for hits or what but i mean come on 1.5k is redictulous any way you put it. Someone needs to do some major fixing hope it changes when the points reset...
Marar:peace:

Red's not really doing anything, like he said in his previous thread on the truth.. anyways we just have to wait a couple of months to get our cap back =p won't be long..