• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter Strike OT in Europe, Report&Feedback Thread

Cs Server

Upcoming EU project
Reaction score
This thread is for reports and feedback about my server CsOT.

Edit to be clear:
The server is in a very early BETA stage.
There's lots of things that will come along with it in the future.
The purpose of this beta is not to show how amazing it is, because it's not! I run this beta to test the basic systems, to make sure the game runs smooth and stable.
There's nothing worse than a server that can't run stable!!
There's maybe lacks of things to do in your eyes, but it will eventually come more and more single and multi player events that will come available.

Proposals&Ideas

Errors&Issues
*Some players get bugged and can't connect to game after visited the servers few times[Fixed]
*Players don't have any light at all, so they're completely blind in caves which is pitch black[Fixed]

Maybe to come? post feedback about these!
*Auto join team, when you login you will be placed in the team with least amount of members? [Discuss]

Update&Changes

Last edited:
I experienced yesterday after one of my chars was afk and online for a while, suddenly could not connect to the game after a relog.
This was added to the errors list and I will fix it as fast I can.

Edit:
Fixed the login bug thing, it was C++ related issue that made you unable to login.

Last edited:
Back