• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a map from scratch

Physik

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a small problem im having with starting my own map, I'm using TFS complied on my own with forgotten.otbm as my map, i know my spawn locations and stuff but im having problems starting the map from scratch. using the eraser tool is just ridiculous.

I was just wondering if there is an easy way just to format the whole map without changing the forgotten.otbm thing, cuz apparently that makes the server not load the map correctly.

Thanks in advance

Make sure you are using the latest version of RME (v.1.1.7, News - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia). It should allow you to create a completely new map which you then could supplant over the previous one (forgotten.otbm).

If that doesn't work however, you could select every floor by itself by holding shift and moving your mouse over it (from topleft to the bottomright) and press delete.

Hey guys, just a small problem im having with starting my own map, I'm using TFS complied on my own with forgotten.otbm as my map, i know my spawn locations and stuff but im having problems starting the map from scratch. using the eraser tool is just ridiculous.

I was just wondering if there is an easy way just to format the whole map without changing the forgotten.otbm thing, cuz apparently that makes the server not load the map correctly.

Thanks in advance

Start with a new clean map. Then save your map as "forgotten.otbm".

Back