• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Current fix for Remere's Map Editor 1.1.8!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
As most of you OtLand mappers have noticed, the so famous mapeditor; Remere's, got issues concerning the Tibia sprites detection.

Do you have this annoying warning? And doesn't let you map for the current version; 8.5?

Ok, there's no official release yet of a fixed Remere's Map Editor (RME) version, but let's do something home-made.

- Go to Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG or Tibia Client Download and download the 8.50 client.
- Now install that Tibia 8.50 with a different name folder, example (Remere 8.50).
- Now, just choose that folder with RME.

REMEMBER: using that Tibia for playing will get your RME back to the "Could not locate..." warning. Don't ever play with that Tibia, unless you don't want to map with RME 1.1.8 for the version 8.50.

Be careful, because this new Tibia client installed replaces your current shortcut direction to that one, so if you had a shorcut to Tibia's client in your desktop, change it to "/Tibia" not "/Remere 8.50".

Credits:
- Peroxide (told me this way to fix RME)
- Archez (made the small tutorial)

Now, have a happy mapping, any question ask in this thread.

//Archez
rox.png

Last edited:
This is exactly how I got it to work, and it still works like this.
However, I've got issues with converting map from 8.40 to 8.50
Try it yourself and you'll know what I mean (creatures get corrupt)

- Go to Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG or Tibia Client Download and download the 7.50 client.

:w00t:

I fixed my RME by going to Raw pallete after reinstalling my tibia 8.5 client,

After that i went to Walls -> then i found an 8.5 wall sprite, placed that down and then right clicked (select with wallbrush)

/thats how i fixed mines :D

i love you lol! i have been trying to fix this for days! thanks so much

Zisly posted the dat/spr before in download thread he made

My friend told me RME could work with 8.5 so we tried it... and found out the reason his RME 1.1.8 wouldnt see his 8.5 spr/dat was the fact he went on tibia recently and got that new patch.

Or is there something else?

yeh thanks. I had been using this method for a while. Remere told me he fixed this problem but was to alzy to release the new version. :p

Back