• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a closed beta test, and the people who show the most interest / activity in this thread will be the ones who are invited to test out the server.

Also Synthetic another question about gems. when adding more gems to a item does it just extend the period of the buff. or doing each gem make buff become stronger?

curious, as i know you really don't like me, but i put forth some extensive suggestions, would i even be considered for the closed beta? lol...
i can be useful... when i need to be.. lol

edit

Also Synthetic another question about gems. when adding more gems to a item does it just extend the period of the buff. or doing each gem make buff become stronger?

^ what he said too.

Updated the changelog with some changes to old items. I also listed some new things that are coming to Deathzot.

Updated the changelog with some changes to old items. I also listed some new things that are coming to Deathzot.
If you could look at my question posted a little ago would be awesome

U. Know something, I would put more post on here but I'm always at work and u never msg back to me u dick

Changelog

Candy.gif
Candy
• Now scales with your characters experience rate

Candy_Cane.gif
Candy Cane
• No longer capped at level 6555, can now be used up to 50% of the highest level on the server. You can only eat so many candy canes per 24 hours.

Treasure_Map.gif
Boss Map
• Monsters can now drop boss maps that will take you to a 1x boss spawn. The boss map is determined based on the creature you killed.

Magic_Forcefield.gif
Map Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop a map orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive a map.

QfUnwKC.png
Experience Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop an experience orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive bonus experience.

vMfBthL.png
Loot Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop a loot orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive additional loot.

m3ua1rI.png
Gold Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop a gold orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive additional gold.[/quote
Changelog

Candy.gif
Candy

Candy_Cane.gif
Candy Cane
• No longer capped at level 6555, can now be used up to 50% of the highest level on the server. You can only eat so many candy canes per 24 hours.

Treasure_Map.gif
Boss Map
• Monsters can now drop boss maps that will take you to a 1x boss spawn. The boss map is determined based on the creature you killed.

Magic_Forcefield.gif
Map Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop a map orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive a map.

QfUnwKC.png
Experience Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop an experience orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive bonus experience.

vMfBthL.png
Loot Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop a loot orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive additional loot.

m3ua1rI.png
Gold Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop a gold orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive additional gold.
two words BAD ASS!!! Keep up the work..DeathZot for life!!

Changelog

Candy.gif
Candy

Candy_Cane.gif
Candy Cane

Treasure_Map.gif
Boss Map

Magic_Forcefield.gif
Map Orb

QfUnwKC.png
Experience Orb

vMfBthL.png
Loot Orb

m3ua1rI.png
Gold Orb
• Whenever you kill a monster, it has a chance to drop a gold orb. When you step inside the orb you will receive additional gold.

Nicely done, thanks for giving us the fair players a bit of advantage over those players who bot.
Thanks to this new system, I'll be playing this server more than what I did last season.
I hope that it's out soon and I wish the team good luck.
Farewell.

Nice a closed beta, hope i get invited. =/

Edit~
QfUnwKC.png

vMfBthL.png

m3ua1rI.png
^^
That is cool, I whana see that in the ot!

oh shit son lmao i read this everday but best believe i havent commented yet D:< but a closed beta sounds dope

Changelog
Candy.gif
Candy
Treasure_Map.gif
Boss Map

Little foggy on how exactly Candies will work, is it that they will give you more exp at a higher level? lower level? im guessing they get stronger when u are Enchanted with exp buffs though.

And will there be boss maps for boss's like 5k bosses? or still the little bosses?

( check this thread on every post made, really want a beta slot )

Little foggy on how exactly Candies will work, is it that they will give you more exp at a higher level? lower level? im guessing they get stronger when u are Enchanted with exp buffs though.

And will there be boss maps for boss's like 5k bosses? or still the little bosses?

( check this thread on every post made, really want a beta slot )
Lmfao same here i feel nerdy as fuck checking this on my phone in class.

Edit~
=0 was my 200th post. Shout out to the real niggas

So my gf told me that I loved deathzot more then her, I told her it wasn't even a contest

Good to see the boss map coming over to this ot.

The gem buffs seem like a good addition too but can't really be sure yet.

yeah, hopefully not a chore but something enjoyable
Not like its required or else your eq would disappear XD just something extra you can grind to do if you like. Also is something non botters can go around and gather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back