• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did everyone stop replying here? Come back alive guys

I would like to see the XDC's perk system be put in. It is very unique and it is a fun way to put a spin on things in an ot. But it might now work with deathzot. But know knows just an idea

I don't want to see too many things added from different ots, I kind of already liked DeathZot as it was, just adding a few new things would be nice.

I would like to see the XDC's perk system be put in. It is very unique and it is a fun way to put a spin on things in an ot. But it might now work with deathzot. But know knows just an idea
I won't add a perk system like that to DeathZot because there's already a lot of customization that goes into your character. Also most of those perks are already either gained from either: equipment, amulets or characters passives.

@Thread: I need peoples opinions on something before I go ahead and finish mapping it.

What would you think of a repeatable 'Party Quest'. Basically the party quest would be used for people who want to manually level. The party quest monsters would give more experience than normal monsters for your level range, and each quest would have puzzles and would require teamwork (not just going inside the thing and rolling your face on the keyboard killing monsters). Experience & Gold would be split to the entire party. Each town will have it's own party quest and they will all be new.

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/1329026

Nice idea, but hope the server doesnt get to "advanced", Tibia is tibia, a simple low rez game <3

I think that would be pretty cool due to the fact that if you manually hunt you will be receiving more xp. I also have a question is there going to be unlimited manarune/uh rune??

This OT is gonna go down in history. The Tibia OT community has really died down, but servers like this is whats definitely going to bring back up the population.

I'm sorry if this is written already.

I read that teleportation items is still in the game, as it were keys in the last, why not bring back the eggs? The eggs were awesome in the 8.0 client, bring back nostalgic feel.

I won't add a perk system like that to DeathZot because there's already a lot of customization that goes into your character. Also most of those perks are already either gained from either: equipment, amulets or characters passives.

@Thread: I need peoples opinions on something before I go ahead and finish mapping it.

What would you think of a repeatable 'Party Quest'. Basically the party quest would be used for people who want to manually level. The party quest monsters would give more experience than normal monsters for your level range, and each quest would have puzzles and would require teamwork (not just going inside the thing and rolling your face on the keyboard killing monsters). Experience & Gold would be split to the entire party. Each town will have it's own party quest and they will all be new.

Genius ! I voted yes :)

Seen the party quest system before.. You just mc some chars and exp / get rich quicker.

If not having the party quests means that the ot will be out sooner, then just leave it for now, I'm starting to get a little impatient :3

Yea Syn it was just a random idea i threw at Shawn....

About the Party Quest... It sounds like a nice idea, I would like to see it in the server but as Malveko said "Seen the party quest system before.. You just mc some chars and exp / get rich quicker." I would like to see a maybe 2 character limit to IP to prevent this, then i think it would be perfect. But lets not make it so group exping is over powering. Me, I am a solo-ish player. I exp, hunt, quest, and farm by my self. Just how I play. A good example is what is happening in XDC atm. [Not trying to get off topic / complaining about XDC and the people who play it] But People are group hunting and gaining massive exp. People had t5 in the first 2-3 days the server came up. While me, being a solo player and played just as long as the guys doing this, Tride :p, Tjay :p, Obama :p, I do not gain even half the exp they are gaining / items / money. Yes group PVE is always going to be better than solo but please if you do implant this system please.... do not make it super over powering.

this would be good to have, but couple of words i have to put in, HURRY UP WITH THE SERVER much love : )

I really like this idea. And about the perks it would be cool but like Syn said most the perks are in the equipment/passives.
Yea Syn it was just a random idea i threw at Shawn....

About the Party Quest... It sounds like a nice idea, I would like to see it in the server but as Malveko said "Seen the party quest system before.. You just mc some chars and exp / get rich quicker." I would like to see a maybe 2 character limit to IP to prevent this, then i think it would be perfect. But lets not make it so group exping is over powering. Me, I am a solo-ish player. I exp, hunt, quest, and farm by my self. Just how I play. A good example is what is happening in XDC atm. [Not trying to get off topic / complaining about XDC and the people who play it] But People are group hunting and gaining massive exp. People had t5 in the first 2-3 days the server came up. While me, being a solo player and played just as long as the guys doing this, Tride :p, Tjay :p, Obama :p, I do not gain even half the exp they are gaining / items / money. Yes group PVE is always going to be better than solo but please if you do implant this system please.... do not make it super over powering.
Actually the way i got as op, well i am at the moment. Dungs lots of dungs and lots of rerolling equipment. Like i just replaced my t3s yesterday i still have 2-3 t3s. I usually do solo hunt but on XDC its just a lot easier to party hunt to get equipment then just reroll it. And you got to think the ones that did have the t5s have played this since it came out :p And i actually got like 50+ levels yesterday from just solo hunting cause no one was on to team hunt haha. And all you have to do is ask and you could come along ;p

I really like this idea. And about the perks it would be cool but like Syn said most the perks are in the equipment/passives.

Actually the way i got as op, well i am at the moment. Dungs lots of dungs and lots of rerolling equipment. Like i just replaced my t3s yesterday i still have 2-3 t3s. I usually do solo hunt but on XDC its just a lot easier to party hunt to get equipment then just reroll it. And you got to think the ones that did have the t5s have played this since it came out :p And i actually got like 50+ levels yesterday from just solo hunting cause no one was on to team hunt haha. And all you have to do is ask and you could come along ;p

Wasn't rly the points i was trying to make, Just trying to say that teaming hunting can be over powering done with the right people, they did it in the old deathzot w/o this system in is and boy did people get lvs / items, a small group of people ( 2-3) can run that server's economy so essay team hunting b4 ( they basically did it 4 times till people go high enough). With this system and getting alot of exp / money you will see more of that in the beginning and will be harder for newer players to start off on the right foot. Coming from the, probably 3rd most hated person on that server, i'm just asking not to make it like Party = 100/10 coin per kill per person and Solo = 10 exp/1 coin each kill.

Last era of Dzot syn said he was limiting how many chars you could login then tormented being ran a shit ton of chars with some sort of proxy. Syn knew bout it and didn't care. This might be something personal for me because I'm starting to notice the lack of professionalism from the ppl making the private servers but these servers don't have rules. They can put a ip limit on the server but they will never enforce it if these systems are bypassed. Anyway I'm having issues with OT altogether so this is probably just my problem.

The IP limit will probably give a select few an advantage is all I was trying to say.

Last era of Dzot syn said he was limiting how many chars you could login then tormented being ran a shit ton of chars with some sort of proxy. Syn knew bout it and didn't care. This might be something personal for me because I'm starting to notice the lack of professionalism from the ppl making the private servers but these servers don't have rules. They can put a ip limit on the server but they will never enforce it if these systems are bypassed. Anyway I'm having issues with OT altogether so this is probably just my problem.

The IP limit will probably give a select few an advantage is all I was trying to say.
The MC limit was not implemented to stop people from leveling multiple characters and had literally nothing to do with it. Even if I wanted to stop people from playing multiple characters I couldn't because they were using VPNs and there's no way of me knowing if they're using one in the first place.

Syn I'm not putting you at fault, but ik you will find a way to put the system into your server w/o it being abused. I voted yes!

i like the idea of party quests. i personally would like to see (but i dont believe its really possible )a way to stop some bot masters from just Mcing 4 characters to hug their main characters ass and farm all day long. Xagul seams good at having multiple characters work as a team together as an example.

Also i believe having the quests in stages for multiple level groups with caps would be good, for say 1000-3000 3000-6000 6000-9000 and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back