• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont thinkt he party quest is a good idea, there could be so many issues. for example if there is like no one online, not many people gonna do it, and most likely everyone will just be botting away afk.... so you really wont have many people that will take the time out... im thinking its not a good idea. ^^ i can mc 10 clients and run the quest be rich as fuck in first day... as a example.

I won't add a perk system like that to DeathZot because there's already a lot of customization that goes into your character. Also most of those perks are already either gained from either: equipment, amulets or characters passives.

@Thread: I need peoples opinions on something before I go ahead and finish mapping it.

What would you think of a repeatable 'Party Quest'. Basically the party quest would be used for people who want to manually level. The party quest monsters would give more experience than normal monsters for your level range, and each quest would have puzzles and would require teamwork (not just going inside the thing and rolling your face on the keyboard killing monsters). Experience & Gold would be split to the entire party. Each town will have it's own party quest and they will all be new.

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/1329026

made my day <3 yes i want it. And couldnt you add like the Annih shawn had on OTmadness? with more "levels"?

I got problem to enter it
I cannt enter the website
it gives me this msg
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

thread feels pretty lifeless lately :(

my obsessive checking to see if there's an update 3x per hour making me sad.. lol

We the players need some kind of update or just a little paragraph or even sentence on what's going on right now.

For the record all quests,world bosses, party quests, events, etc. will be non-pvp.

i do thankyou for that personally, specially since i know you loved how much i complained about worldboss rape and refused to change it to non-pvp a year ago.

And by the way, holy shit this forum has been absolutely dead

it really has........ and its really saddening.... lack of love...

I'd post more often, but there's nothing to talk about. I've asked all of the questions which I want to on the information which Jake has given us.

On top of looting gold and orbs monsters will now also drop equipment like: DSM, royal helmets, magic plate armors, etc. I believe a problem with DeathZot (and all of Xagul's servers) is that loot is usually extremely boring. We're hoping to make loot a bit more interesting by adding all of the stuff we've added (orbs, gold, boss maps, and now random pieces of eq).

I've finished up to level 4000 area (monsters, new bosses, quests) and I'm hoping for a beta test Friday. Tomorrow I will announce the seven other vocations and everyone who is interested in testing will get to pick two of those vocations to test out. Each vocation must be selected so if the one you want is already taken you will have to pick another one (this is only applied if there are some vocations who are currently not picked).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back