• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Different Tibia?

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
I was reading another post and I had a wierd thought... How do do you think people would react to a game based from tibia but with a different theme altogether? Well maybe I should explain that a little more. How do you think people would think about an ot that had different icons for skills, character icons, skills, monsters, quests, etc. Where the only thing being the same would be the icons for the environment and houses...

I was reading another post and I had a wierd thought... How do do you think people would react to a game based from tibia but with a different theme altogether? Well maybe I should explain that a little more. How do you think people would think about an ot that had different icons for skills, character icons, skills, monsters, quests, etc. Where the only thing being the same would be the icons for the environment and houses...

Example:
Kingdom Age,
Pokemon Online
?

No more then pokemon online... I mean let's say you did a pokemon server... Maybe the player could be the different characters from pokemon and then control the pokemon and instead of spells it would use the attacks from the shows. The monsters would be replaced with pokemon. Items wouldn't really be needed except for healing, pokeballs, badges, etc. So the ot would have a completely different look and gameplay.

Shiimi, that makes no sense. KA & PO are both 'a different Tibia' because of all the things that are changed. You say monster replaced with pokemon? Have you not played PO lol, it's only POKEMON. Items wouldn't be needed? Then it would be just boring. Instead of spells, actual attacks? WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE LOL.

Please elaborate what you truly mean. If you want a different Tibia, check out <wow brain fart, just woke up> can't remem name fuck! And if you want a truly, truly diff Tibia, don't use the game engine xD?

Well, if you make some Tibia not set in medieval times, and a more modern era, it would be that GTA project xD

Shiimi, that makes no sense. KA & PO are both 'a different Tibia' because of all the things that are changed. You say monster replaced with pokemon? Have you not played PO lol, it's only POKEMON. Items wouldn't be needed? Then it would be just boring. Instead of spells, actual attacks? WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE LOL.

Please elaborate what you truly mean. If you want a different Tibia, check out <wow brain fart, just woke up> can't remem name fuck! And if you want a truly, truly diff Tibia, don't use the game engine xD?

Well, if you make some Tibia not set in medieval times, and a more modern era, it would be that GTA project xD

Maybe he mean something like making Super Mario, side-look etc. ?:D

No I mean something completely different. Something that has the same interface as tibia but a completely different look. Not some stupid pokemon added and different items. I mean something that looks completely different. And the part about the tilesets used for mapping I don't mean exactly the same tilesets but revisions of them. I am trying to ask if people would ever play a server that is so different that you can barely tell it is an ot anymore.

i think he means why not have something like a new type of mount that looks totally different from anything we have seen before in the tibia world.

Example: Judging On Your Vocation, You Can acheive a Evil Mount, To Achieve the "Evil" Status ud have to pickpocket people or get unjustfied kills or rob stores or something, Anyhow, Whilst on the evil mount You can actually see the tibai character using the wand,

Tbh, I think he means he wants it change tibia 3-D :eek:

Back