• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think kasper will know what wrong
I know what is wrong:

Stupid to do what? Ban botters? Anyhow, I'd like to announce that I caught another "famous guy" botting. Tures Tos, aka Poseidon aka Vego. I have safe sources that have claimed for months now that he was botting on other OTs, but since I need to investigate everything myself before I do any decisions, it took me some time to catch him.

I know what is wrong:

Are u kiding me? if i will told u i play this game for be the best. I will be, i dont care of that someone think i am bot or not? I am more proud of that because i never using bot. Btw i cant belive i get ban for play server like realistic when i was spent my all time to make better lvl of pvp. If here will read this shit some good players, they can told u i am bot or not. But if u listen to noobs who tell all players boting it's sad guys, so?? i was fighting with many ppl in realistic 40% of them, of this good players was boting. They play to today and i am baned so much now. WHY ? What the fuck guys wrong with u, if u cant know someone bot or not dont ban anyone

U ond, kasper all knows i play this server to much time to be "normal" or "good" player. I am one of best here and nobody will tell to me i am bot

if u dont belive unban me. I will show u movies from my gameplay.

..... fuck this shit. I will not bow ! good luck have fun, and next times dont ban good players !

Because it takes little to no skill and it's just annoying. Why not allow aimbot "because some people finds THAT fun"? Or allow an unlimited amount of summons because someone finds that fun (easy kills, right?). Exact same logic: if it's fun for someone it should be allowed (your logic). I reject that.
The focus should imo. be at reducing the amount of violations of other people's fun by either respecting other players' reasonable needs and wants (f.ex if you need 10 sec to afk people should respect that, but they don't, even if you stand in an empty building) - this is the community/morality solution, or the technical but hard to implement fully-solution: by implementing features that allows players to decide the rules of who they want to war against based on e.g. rules (e.g. class B players has e wave and UE voluntarily disabled and only players of the same class can damage each other, etc), but it's very difficult both to implement this for the developer and for players to use it, so I don't think is a viable solution.
Mixed version of the two: different war-servers for different people.

Yes it takes little to no skill, yes it is annoying. But it is how this game has been designed since the start, these spells have been here for more than 15 years, they're there to be used. Your examples aren't even close to that, aimbot has never been an official part of Tibia, neither has the unlimited amount of summons ever since the regular spellsystem has been introduced. You now resort to making stuff up in order to have an argument. I never said that if it's fun for someone it should be allowed in relation to aimbots, however these spells have been around forever and you KNOW that they are around in this version of Tibia, yet you chose to play it. That's the point where you have to start dealing with it.

You demand respect, yet at the same time you choose not to respect anyone with a different playstyle (people using spells), kind of contradicting is it not? Why would people have to respect you deciding to go afk on the battlefield, you know that this is a PVP server where nothing is lost right? The only thing I can agree with in all of this is your solution of having different war-servers for different people. It might be an idea for them to implement 2 servers, one where offensive spells are enabled and one where only runes and healing/support spells are enabled.

I understand, but disagree slightly. First, I don't mind if people spam spells or even aimbots (although it is banned for a reason, just like there's soul points for spells in an attempt to reduce spell spam-abuse) as long as they don't get cocky about it and allows me to make some fun of them for playing cowardly (which I don't do immediately, but when people keeps playing cowardly, when almost nobody shows any respect or honor, it grows on ya). The classic I hear all the time in response to me e.g. asking someone for 1 vs 1 or w.e is something like "hahhahahahahaha, noob die so easy puta madre hahahahahaha". And because people are that way in this community I don't tell people nicely anymore, I attack with shame immediately, like they're constantly doing towards me, as a form of self-defense.
So the problem imo. is the toxic/immature players, and me trying to change their attitudes (in a healthy direction) by challenging their attitudes and beliefs about themselves while they act and talk like they think they're the kings of the universe resulted in my ban, as this GM is apparently the same way - does whatever he wants (mocks people, spam UE, etc), thinks he's the king of the universe and that he can do whatever he wants, etc.
True, if none of you cares about power abuse and toxic behavior and attitudes I've got nothing to offer here. But I don't know whether anyone does or doesn't - that's why I'm here writing this post.
If nobody cares, cool, I'll focus my community efforts elsewhere and stop playing tibia or perhaps host my own server someday just for profit like everyone else and not prioritize fairness and justice like I once used to, or maybe sell some bot-software.

Fighting toxicity with toxicity is never going to solve the problem, these people don't care what you tell them. They're sitting behind their computer screen and feel like they're the king of the world, and you and I both know that you can't make them think otherwise. It's a waste of time trying so 95% of the time, especially on war servers where nothing is lost. Maybe the GM believes he's king of the universe, maybe he has trouble when people point out his flaws, heck maybe he just feels like banning people once in a while and you triggered him. That's also on you however, you get down to their level when you stop showing respect.

Sure I care about toxicity (and power abusing in the way that might've happened here), but as I said you won't get it out of people through a video game. You're indeed best off focussing your efforts elsewhere, in real life for example, where people actually tend to listen when you tell them stuff like this. If you decide to host your own server just for the profit and let go of fairness, that's the point where they've won and you become one of them. Doesn't seem like a bright future to me, but it's up to you.

This all escalated when I tried enjoying the gameplay, we had a friendly teamwar and after Hello Children (Download) lost, he starts bashing me.
Back to distorting what actually happened as you did for the 20 min long conversation I see. Still haven't learned that lying is bad? I'm not surprised considering how slow you were in yesterday's conversation.
I didn't start bashing you at all, I said in a calm and unprovoking way (to the best of my ability while knowing I only had a few seconds to say it before the group disbanded) to EVERYONE there that I didn't think we could determine a winning team because team black started mwalling the bridge off so team white couldn't get back and team black seemed to never target randoms (they were south west side, we were north east side, randoms came from north east). All I did was point that out to everyone. You responded by laughing arrogantly and saying something like (I don't remember the exact words, but I remember your attitude, again I can check the cam and screenshot again if necessary) "hahahaha. yeah, sure. whatever makes you sleep at night" (each '.' is a new statement/line). Again you said something like that, don't remember your exact words.
That was very disrespectful and that's how our argument started, and you were disrespectful and disinterested in listening throughout the whole conversation, essentially just being a dick or/and stupid (most of the time).
I later on UEd a crowd, and he accidently died in it and then he started ranting.
Right, you coincidentally UE'd right after I was out of mana, standing right next to me not even hitting most of the group. You should play the lottery if these coincidences happens all the time to you.
He claimed I had no respect, no skill, etc - the usual.
Again literally lying. I never claimed you have no skill, I said something like you play like a bitch, and before you UE'd me you were chasing me 2 vs 1 if I remember correctly many times just to be a dick.
Stop lying and share the conversation log or cam (I only have my half). You should have full network logs considering you claim to ban many botters based on packet transmission according to the ban page when you ban botters.
No use addressing anything you say when you're just lying.

As far as "this is literally the only guy I've not come along with", first off this sounds like a lie, as you told me yesterday you were for some reason SURPRISED that "you of all people are insulting me" and "I thought we were friends" - your words. I don't even remember talking to you ever before. And if you didn't expect "your friend to insult you of all people" then you must've been expecting or gotten used to other people insulting you. In fact I've seen it happen. But okay, "maybe everyone that insults you are botters except for me", whatever, I don't care about speculating about whether any of your delusions are founded in reality or not.
The point is if even that was true, the reason would be because I'm one of a few people trying to change this toxic community. And yes, I believe accurately "insulting" or describing people's flaws in attitude is an effective way to try to accomplish that goal when the leaders, like yourself, are completely disinterested in the state of the community, apparently because the only thing that motivates you is "partying, boxing, fucking ethnic girls" and banning playera on your OT when they criticize you for anything and you don't feel like the king of the universe anymore.

@Download

I'm tired of typing, because as I mentioned before, you tend to not be able to finish a discussion/conversation (which actually led us to this situation from the beginning). I'll just make it short here:

What's wrong with UEing in a WAR-OT? What exactly is wrong with fucking girls, partying and studying? You started excessivly insulting me for something that's a part of the game. I never claimed to be better than you until you started being cocky. According to you I am an arrogant fucker that has no life. Whatever, I don't care. There's only one thing that's important here, it is that you insulted me even after I gave you a warning about getting banned if you continuing doing so. You literally said that you didn't care at all that you got banned, and now you're here, writing essays on our thread.

I don't know what you want, you say you criticize my gameplay, alright. Don't do it by insulting me. Well, now it doesn't matter anyways since you've lost your chance to play on our server.

Yes it takes little to no skill, yes it is annoying. But it is how this game has been designed since the start, these spells have been here for more than 15 years, they're there to be used.
That's an argument for historical primitvism which contradicts every customization, difference or anomaly realistic-war has in comparison to real tibia, whatever version realistic is trying/claiming to mimick, f.ex not a full real map, custom spawns, custom items, custom quests, minimum level of 30, probably lots of formulae anomalies, etc.
In other words the argument has no legitimacy considering it contradicts the reality of the object of our discourse (realistic-war and your comparison of it with vanilla real tibia) and is therefore invalid.

Your examples aren't even close to that, aimbot has never been an official part of Tibia
This and more points has been addressed above. However, note: Aimbot has been part of official tibia since 7.8.

You demand respect, yet at the same time you choose not to respect anyone with a different playstyle (people using spells)
I addressed this in a previous post. Short answer: You're wrong, I do still show respect to such a player if he shows respect to me, but only a small minority of players on realistic shows any respect to anyone.

Fighting toxicity with toxicity
I don't consider shaming toxicity.
these people don't care what you tell them.
I disagree. I believe this is what they want you to believe. Only psychopaths truly doesn't care.
Maybe the GM believes he's king of the universe, maybe he has trouble when people point out his flaws, heck maybe he just feels like banning people once in a while and you triggered him.
I like this quote.
That's also on you however, you get down to their level when you stop showing respect.
I understand, and I hear this a lot, but I disagree. If you give respect to people who gives you none, then you're their toy. Respect is only earned, imo. by giving some respect first. If they get no respect, they change. That's human behavior.

Sure I care about toxicity (and power abusing in the way that might've happened here)
Love to ya for caring.
but as I said you won't get it out of people through a video game. You're indeed best off focussing your efforts elsewhere, in real life for example, where people actually tend to listen when you tell them stuff like this
Maybe. Perhaps probably even. But lets see first. That's the beauty of science: curiosity, experimentation and pragmatic results.
If you decide to host your own server just for the profit and let go of fairness, that's the point where they've won and you become one of them. Doesn't seem like a bright future to me, but it's up to you.
I agree, but there is no "we" if nobody wants a change, and if nobody wants a change they have already won.

Because it takes little to no skill and it's just annoying. Why not allow aimbot "because some people finds THAT fun"? Or allow an unlimited amount of summons because someone finds that fun (easy kills, right?). Exact same logic: if it's fun for someone it should be allowed (your logic). I reject that.

The difference is that this is a version of a game that probably all of us played, and we know what it includes. UE, mort hur and teaming up are all parts of the game and sadly you can't choose for others what they think is fun and entertaining. Editting the original game by allowing infinite number of summons and introducing aimbot because people think UE is fun is a bad comparisson of logics, since UE is actually PART OF THE GAME and cheating isn't. The game has it's features and as long at people stick to what's possible and not considered cheating or bug abuse, there really is nothing to whine about unless you want to waste your time. I agree that UE isn't the funniest part of the game, but it's been there for years and it's nothing new or drastic. Try to see it from another angle, whenever I face a big team, cheaters or people who use UE I try to develop certain parts of my gameplay that specific situation presents. It's a much better way to deal with the situation since you will never change how people choose to play. You may of course air whatever opinions you want about how people play instead if that's what you want, but don't expect them to change just because YOU don't think it's fun as long as what they do is perfectly legal.

The focus should imo. be at reducing the amount of violations of other people's fun by either respecting other players' reasonable needs and wants (f.ex if you need 10 sec to afk people should respect that, but they don't, even if you stand in an empty building)

I can only assume that other examples of others needs and wants are how other people play against them (UEs, mort hurs etc) based on your earlier posts. Correct me if I'm wrong. But if you think that way, who are you to take away THEIR fun if they think UEing IS fun? It's available for everyone and not illegal to use, so what's the problem? The thing is, you know the rules and what the game includes when you log in and that's that. If you don't like it, don't play. I assume you don't join a football game and complain about the other team using quick short-passes because it ruins your fun. It's a "game" with it's own rules and possibilities, just like this server is, and as long as people play by the rules there really is nothing you can do but waste your time complaining about it.

And about AFK-kills, sure I don't like them either. In fact I'm one of those who leaves AFKers alone, but just because I do that it doesn't mean I can expect everyone else to do so as well since it's not illegal in any way. The point is to kill others after all, and that's what they're doing. I might show them a hint of my despise but that's it since I also know that I was the one stupid enough to leave the computer on a server where people are supposed to kill you, and that I have myself to blame.

- this is the community/morality solution, or the technical but hard to implement fully-solution: by implementing features that allows players to decide the rules of who they want to war against based on e.g. rules (e.g. class B players has e wave and UE voluntarily disabled and only players of the same class can damage each other, etc), but it's very difficult both to implement this for the developer and for players to use it, so I don't think is a viable solution.
Mixed version of the two: different war-servers for different people.

This all sounds too complicated and completely unnecessary. There really is nothing wrong with the server and it's features. At least they're doing what they can to decrease the use of say UE since you start at level 30 and need to reach and maintain level 34 in order to use it to any extent, which by then consumes almost all your mana. Also, you can avoid dying in spams by using manashield or switching back and forth between time ring and energy ring or even play a knight or a paladin. The point is that the server offers options to counter most/all features. That is in my opinion a well-balanced server that needs no further editting, save for smaller things.

I see it this way, if the possibility to team up in larger teams, UE or whatever the problem is results in more players joining this server then I'm just glad and can certainly look past my personal opinions about UEing etc. We need the players to keep the server alive and it feels like a small sacrifice to die in a UE every once in a while if it means the server grows or maintains it's player base. I highly doubt that the amount of players that leave this server because of UE, mort hur and teamplay is greater than the amount that join the server with those possibilities.

Not all people are very skilled and they might need to use spells or team up to have their fun. So why don't you just respect what they think is fun and perfectly legal at the same time? You want them to respect your fun but that means they have to avoid using certain elements of the game, isn't that just selfish from your part?

First, I don't mind if people spam spells or even aimbots (although it is banned for a reason, just like there's soul points for spells in an attempt to reduce spell spam-abuse) as long as they don't get cocky about it and allows me to make some fun of them for playing cowardly (which I don't do immediately, but when people keeps playing cowardly, when almost nobody shows any respect or honor, it grows on ya). The classic I hear all the time in response to me e.g. asking someone for 1 vs 1 or w.e is something like "hahhahahahahaha, noob die so easy puta madre hahahahahaha".

Just a little tip for you, it might save you some time. You will never change people. On this server we have players in all ages from many parts of the world and we're all different. Some are stupid, some don't take this seriously enough to care about your opinion and some might even find entertainment in mocking you and have you rage or whatever. The best thing to do is just ignore them and do your own thing. Unless you want to waste your time of course, then have at it.

Last edited:
Out of all my (so far) 289 banishments, two people have been banned for insulting. You ought to read the rules before you start insulting someone, especially if you insult the one who can ban you for it. You kept insulting me even though I told you not to, that's almost the same thing as asking to be banned.

a) Offensive Statements
Insulting, racist, harassing or any form of degrading statements.

We can go on talking about irrelevant stuff about our past/future/real life/skill ingame, or actually, I'll stop replying to you @Download from now on. You can reach me on http://realistic-war.no-ip.org/index.php.

@Download
What exactly is wrong with fucking girls, partying and studying?
It's just funny and sad that THAT is what you resort to brag about when you feel like your Ego is threatened when someone criticizes you for something you did. It's a sad reflection on so-called modern culture, but which Sweden seems to be a pioneer of.
I never claimed to be better than you until you started being cocky. According to you I am an arrogant fucker that has no life.
I don't know what you mean by cocky. I'm always "cocky" in a sense, like I am here. And yes, I was insulting your gameplay and I became hostile, perhaps increasingly, in junction with your rudeness and disinterest in listening/only interest in twisting and mocking. That's how I always am. Other than that I don't know what you're talking about or referring to. I'm pretty sure I never called you arrogant during our conversation, though it's true; you were. Andbi definitely didn't say that you have no life. Share the cam or selected network logs buddy-boy.
There's only one thing that's important here, it is that you insulted me even after I gave you a warning about getting banned if you continuing doing so.
No I didn't. What was the insult? When I said "I don't care"? If so you are damn sensitive to criticism, holy.
You literally said that you didn't care at all that you got banned, and now you're here, writing essays on our thread.
Uninteresting strawman that's already been addressed.
Quick, distract the masses with entertaining wordplay that superficially looks like a contradiction before we get to the bottom of what was actually said and you lose all credibility, aaaagghh. Lol.

You ought to read the rules before you start insulting someone
Almost everyone on your OT insults someone at some points. In fact if you were trustworthy/not dishonest I'd bet $20 right now that there's at least 50 insults sent from a player to another players on your OT either over Default or PM every single day that your server has been up for at least 20 out of 24 hours and at least 50 players has been online for at least 3 minutes total of that day.
You claim to only have been banning 2 players for insulting in the past. There's something that's not quite adding up here...

especially if you insult the one who can ban you for it.
Do I look psychic? You weren't on your GM, you were playing on a regular char.
You kept insulting me even though I told you not to, that's almost the same thing as asking to be banned.
No I didn't. I ask for the third time: quote me insulting you after you told me not to insult you threateningly.
Better yet, considering you've proven yourself not to be trustworthy: share the log/cam.

We can go on talking about irrelevant stuff about our past/future/real life/skill ingame, or actually, I'll stop replying to you
Right, so you consider how you treat your playerbase and the actual facts about what happens on your OT irrelevant.
Donators, grab your pens and notebooks.

Can I reach you there with MSF? Just wondering Kappa

Editting the original game by allowing infinite number of summons and introducing aimbot because people think UE is fun is a bad comparisson of logics, since UE is actually PART OF THE GAME and cheating isn't.
1. Realistic-war is heavily edited/very different from vanilla Tibia.
2. On what planet are you from where Tibia players never cheated? Cheating was a huge part of the game. It wasn't legal, but neither was saying the word "fuck" in game-chat or create names like "Asdasdasd". Why is that allowed on realistic-war?

The game has it's features and as long at people stick to what's possible and not considered cheating or bug abuse, there really is nothing to whine about unless you want to waste your time.
World's most common and most stupid argument made throughout history.
"Let's never change anything, let's always stay the same, stop whining, herp derp".
Why does realistic-war have soul points for spellcasting?
Pay attention.

I agree that UE isn't the funniest part of the game, but it's been there for years and it's nothing new or drastic.
It's been nerfed, altered and even removed on a billion* OTs.

* Use brain, realize as much: not a literal number

Try to see it from another angle, whenever I face a big team, cheaters or people who use UE I try to develop certain parts of my gameplay that specific situation presents.
So: When the world needs change, change yourself, not the world. Excellent.

But if you think that way, who are you to take away THEIR fun if they think UEing IS fun?
You didn't get the point. I didn't say remove UE, I basically said one could theoretically implement the feature that players decide the rules of what "class" of players they will fight against, where the hard rules of a class is what abilities/spells, even what runes are allowed to be used, and the classes would fight among themselves (their own class).
The problem would be that the greater the number of classes, the more people you get that can't attack each other (because they're of different classes).
It was just an experimental idea. I provided alternative solutions which I think are more viable.

I assume you don't join a football game and complain about the other team using quick short-passes because it ruins your fun.
Football and other sport games has judges or referees for a reason. Tibia does not. There's a million* forms of foul play in most sport games - that's why a judge is needed.

* Still not a literal number

And about AFK-kills, sure I don't like them either. In fact I'm one of those who leaves AFKers alone
Good. So you have some sense of morality.

I might show them a hint of my despice but that's it since I also know that I was the one stupid enough to leave the computer on a server where people are supposed to kill you, and that I have myself to blame.
This is only a problem under your philosophy that when the world needs change, change yourself, not the world.
As long as you follow that philosophy, you're always going to blame yourself for everything senselessly.

At least they're doing what they can to decrease the use of say UE since you start at level 30 and need to reach and maintain level 34 in order to use it to any extent, which by then consumes almost all your mana.
I agree, which (all of the steps they're taking; I've mentioned others before like soulpoints for aggressive spells) is why I mostly like the server.
Just because something's somewhat good doesn't mean nothing needs to change.
If hunger is removed from 90% of the world, are you gonna say "fuck the last 10%, we're good enough now"?
Also, you can avoid dying in spams by using manashield or switching back and forth between time ring and energy ring
Not when 6 people are targetting you with sds and the 7th is UEing.
or even play a knight or a paladin.
That wouldn't help either.
The point is that the server offers options to counter most/all features.
Yes in a very limited scope. No in the grander scope.
That is in my opinion a well-balanced server that needs no further editting, save for smaller things.
Oki.
Sorry, I'm not gonna read the last part, you've written too many large and often repetitive paragraphs in one post.
Thanks for your thoughts I guess, and thanks for keeping it pretty friendly.

Inb4: No, I don't both write large and many paragraphs in one post, I keep them either in small sizes or in few numbers per post, and I certainly don't repeat myself unless I'm responding to someone that's repeating themselves and we haven't managed escaped this vicious unproductive loop yet.

Edit: I decided to read some of the end of your (@hsaN)'s post after all and decided to me this part was actually the best part of your post and that I'd like to respond to it after all..

I see it this way, if the possibility to team up in larger teams, UE or whatever the problem is results in more players joining this server then I'm just glad and can certainly look past my personal opinions about UEing etc. We need the players to keep the server alive and it feels like a small sacrifice to die in a UE every once in a while if it means the server grows or maintains it's player base. I highly doubt that the amount of players that leave this server because of UE, mort hur and teamplay is greater than the amount that join the server with those possibilities.
This is actually a good argument I'm not sure I'm able to counter.
It's a good point, assuming it's true, which we don't know, but it seems plausible.
It still begs the question whether it's worth it, what the actual numbers are, etc, but it's a good theoretical argument.

Not all people are very skilled and they might need to use spells or team up to have their fun. So why don't you just respect what they think is fun and perfectly legal at the same time?
I addressed this earlier. I try to respect these players - I know we're all different, different skillsets, etc.
These people only triggers me when the rest of the community is pretty toxic, when most of the players are rude/arrogant/overly proud/talk down to everyone else that they kill, etc.
And I justify my own hostility towards other people on OTs (when the OT environment is itself hostile) on the premise that if I happen to either outright flame or criticize someone "good and reasonable", their goodness/reasonableness will be detectable by the way they respond over time, and then I change my attitude and hostility towards them accordingly. And this seems to me to be working most of the time.
I also think the aim in PvP is to be skilled. Seriously, it's kinda what separates PvP from RPG, other than the loot. RPG is slow paced, usually relaxed, grinding, etc, PvP is high-paced action, split-second decisions, etc.
So when someone runs around spamming e wave and nothing else like an RPG player (to complete the analogy: and hasn't learned to use the battle list) and expects to be respected, he should think again.
Such a player doesn't deserve ruthless flame. BUT if he's flamed or criticized a little and he responds with "hahahahahaha noob die easy puta madre hahahahahaha" then I think he deserves absolutely no respect. He's asked for it, and I'll give it to him.

You want them to respect your fun but that means they have to avoid using certain elements of the game
If by certain elements you mean killing afkers, using aimbot, being rude and arrogant, killing people 10 vs 1 WHILE being rude and arrogant, then YES. Those are the BAD parts of the game, the parts we should get rid of, not the ones to preserve.

Just a little tip for you, it might save you some time. You will never change people.
Please source this claim.

On this server we have players in all ages from many parts of the world and we're all different. Some are stupid, some don't take this seriously enough to care about your opinion and some might even find entertainment in mocking you and have you rage or whatever.
Here's a mixed bag of common opinion that I'm not exactly sure what's fact and what's fiction. I don't think you know either (despite any confidence one way or the other -- confidence != knowledge)
The best thing to do is just ignore them and do your own thing.
Please source this claim.

Unless you want to waste your time of course, then have at it.
Why is it a waste of time? Because your experience tells you you can't change people? Before airplanes everyone's experience was that we couldn't fly (except on drugs). Obviously their experience was misleading to the actual facts.

Last edited:
Download strikes me as the kind of guy that might be a little... idk, whacked in the head :p

for not caring you took a very long time of your life arguing about shit that nobody cares about either, and you claim somewhat you dont care.
didnt read trough your harry potter book comments but im sure you made some valid points but WE DONT CARE

Villy - the best tibia pvper in history

put some respekt on my name

for not caring you took a very long time of your life arguing about shit that nobody cares about either, and you claim somewhat you dont care.
A very long time :lol:
* writes down in journal: day 1593... I've still not convinced otland that Kaspar's decision was motivated by his unchallenged grandiose view of himself... there must be some solution to this problem! but I can't figure it out... more later... *

Anyway, either you have tried to point out this inaccurately detected contradiction several times, or other people has before you (I don't keep track of random people's usernames), and I've responded to them or you before and explained what I meant when I said "idc" in the middle of fighting PvP on realistic while responding to a conversation with GM on PM with only a split second to decide what to respond.
No use responding to you in the future if you're just gonna say the same stupid thing over and over and over like a broken record.

didnt read trough your harry potter book comments
Thanks for the weird but still decodable compliment.

but im sure you made some valid points but WE DONT CARE
You sure spend a lot of time asking the same question over and over followed by telling me that you don't care about what I'm writing in a public forum that you have no affiliation with :lol:
Are you looking for an idc-ception?
I don't care that you don't care about me not caring about you not caring? :lol:
Buffoons are a funny specie*.

* You know the drill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back