• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaspar but at least help them because they will not do it anyway because they can not when you hosted it was awesome ots, and help them, let us have fun.you are the only person who can do good ots

Ond was the hoster of Realistic-war, not me. The person who we sold the OT to got all the original files with everything setup as it was before. Not sure what these new people have been trying to change but clearly it's not been a smart approach.

Just open letswar this rwar is a comedian bugged kupka ots

Corupption gm give items friends , paralyze rune 100 mana to use and no waste souls , blessing no work , you need use aol etc etc.

Kaspar please open Letswar this it's parody war ots.

Yeeee kaspar plx open this letswar !!!

this war pisses me off because I have 31 pings and I have awful lags and I asked people if they have it too, they said that because this is a fucked client

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what the new owners have done to this server tbh, totally not the same feeling to play RW... RIP

Kaspar sold this OT for autism idiot now just ONd/Kaspar can help them or start their warot

Too many bugs without good scripter they cant do nothing no one know how to repair it ;/

How is it possible to buy a ready server to open and all functions in server work another?

So you buy only engine and map without good settings , or good settings have been changed badly by the owners.

Make new thread with server ip on first page topic , when you repair bugs + add server on ots server list.

People who does not browse all pages of the topic will not even know now what is the correct IP address.

I saw kaspar saying something about opening letswar and it has been few months without it online. It was best war 7.4 to date just re-open and ask for money to keep it online and people will play from time to time. You will have constantly around 10~ ppl and when no other ot even few times more, just consider it. @Kaspar

As mentioned above, this ot to be playable needs proper scripter to repair all the bugs. I mean for example missing a rune or a manafluid causes your character to stuck for 0.2 to 0.8s approximately. This is not how it supposed to be on smooth war server.
Don't want to be rude but fact that you couldn't repair bp drop after death in three days, nor even prepare some temp solution as "!aol" or just change one or two variables in aol script to make it not disappear after death, doesn't sound optimistic for the future of this ot.
Also one more advice. Do not advertise your server until you fix all the mentioned here bugs. Fix them firstly, make it playable, then post it on otservlist. Don't make newcomers scare away.
Wish you good luck anyway.

Kaspar said he gave files like was on realistic but they fucked something or forgot how to good configuration

New thread created to supply players with the new website without scrolling through the pages.

We do admit there are several issues on the server. If you can live with them feel free to join, if you can't then simply wait for them to be fixed before joining.

[Exhaust tweaks today]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back