• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're mainly working on the new arenas, which will provide a lot of variety. The map will remain Thais, and the respawn points will also still be the same as for now; depot and Greenshore.

The arenas that will be implemented very soon, will definitely bring some variety to the map-pool. There will be a small Rookgaard area for 4vs4 battles, and a big open battle area like Darashia for 8vs8 battles.

Currently we are not having any plans of bringing a third respawn point into the game.

Edit: apparently I already answered the question, didn't show up on my feed.

@ond
Got one request which is quite important for me. Due to low screen-resolution I have to minimize my eq so I can't play with ring replacment technique. I got an idea, look:
52XUFkk.jpg

If I move e-ring to the cap-slot square it instantly moves to the main bp. If you would change just one variable to make it autochoose ring slot instead of bp, it will let us use ring replacment.
(A little more complicated is to create function that auto-choose ring/amulet/bp slot depending on what kind of item is it)

Eee another one, !ping command, thx.

@ond
Got one request which is quite important for me. Due to low screen-resolution I have to minimize my eq so I can't play with ring replacment technique. I got an idea, look:
52XUFkk.jpg

If I move e-ring to the cap-slot square it instantly moves to the main bp. If you would change just one variable to make it autochoose ring slot instead of bp, it will let us use ring replacment.
(A little more complicated is to create function that auto-choose ring/amulet/bp slot depending on what kind of item is it)

Eee another one, !ping command, thx.

We have a lot of stuff to do both in real life and ingame that has higher priority than this. While the suggestion is indeed a good one, it might not be feautured in the current version of Realistic-war.

With a proper backpack setup, you can toggle rings without any problems even with a low resolution such as 1024x768. See the picture below.
04d7ad18fbecfa17abe68a6888955b56.png

@Kaspar Your bp setup is ok if you actually live in Sweden, have 0 ping and are good or pro player. Otherwise you are dieing from time to time and you have to reopen and resize each 5 or 6 backpacks quite often during your ingame time. Thats why I once proposed making them not to close in case of death. However I do understand your point in that matter. But still its one of the main reasons why I'de rather keep my current bp setup.

The third patch has been implemented today.
Arenas are finally here! For more information about the third patch check Realistic-War.

'Next' Spawn Position Change

Having different maps to war on is fun. I prefer Thais map. But I like Greenshore too.
Yet something's odd about the map change. I'd like to propose an alteration of it.
I couldn't make a post on forum of the website.

As it is right now, everyone gets thrown into the next protection zone at a certain time, in the middle of battle. That's the annoying part. Ungoing action gets interrupted.

Instead I'd like to propose a change of 'next' spawn position if that's possible.
Where from that moment on players will only spawn in the other temple at login (and after dying).

Because both temples are relatively close to eachother battles could continue, slowly shifting, without forcing a sudden replacement.

And hopefully, open battles may occur more frequently in the areas between.

Note that your suggestion has been included in patch 3. Thanks for the suggestion!

Patch 4 has been implemented. It's a smaller bug-fixing patch, the speedformula for utani gran hur and utani hur has also been changed. Energy ring users will lose less speed now when de-equipping time ring. In other words, utamo vita users are no longer as fast as they used to be.

Hello. Today was the first time I logged in and whilst playing, Kaspar killed me 4 times on his GM character and then IP banned me. My name is Juvenile.

The comment given was: "Re-ban on Jason/Outrageous."

Not sure if this was a mistake, or if he purposefully banned me for no reason, but I hope this gets resolved.

Hello. Banning you wasn't a mistake, but writing "Re-ban on Jason/Outrageous." as a comment for your banishment, was a mistake. Since obviously you are not Jason! My apologies!

We have changed client. You need to download the new client from the website in order to log in and play.

The arenas are now back in the game too for a new test-period! Be sure to try them out and report any bugs you may find.

My character "Lamm" seems to be somehow bugged, i can't control+right clic myself or i get debug and for example i couldn't attack "Quarley".
The rest of my characters seems to work fine 0.o

Was missing some bytes in the parsePacket function. Should be working now and the bans for invalid packets have been lifted.

Should be fixed now. Next time create your own thread about the matter instead of posting on someone elses'.

anyone know why realistic website not work for me, login with server same problem.

Send me half of your IP in private message here on OTLand, your IP might be IP-range banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back