• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha good idea man, now people can just create 50x level 20 bed mage and make runes with macro. What a great ot you have here.
Should we make it then 1 mana per 4 second? Or should we just dont touch it?

frags are bugged somehow, i had 4 frags b4 i went to sleep, 8h later i log in with 0 frags? I thought ONE frag was 10h?

Should we make it then 1 mana per 4 second? Or should we just dont touch it?
I don't play on your server but I am just saying in general that it would be stupid to make such things because people will abuse this like hell.
You can just buy some guildhouses and you got 50+ beds, its not so hard to make 50 chars level 20. Imo you shouldn't let regain so fast mana on sleeping, and if they don't have to eat food its even easier.

I don't play on your server but I am just saying in general that it would be stupid to make such things because people will abuse this like hell.
You can just buy some guildhouses and you got 50+ beds, its not so hard to make 50 chars level 20. Imo you shouldn't let regain so fast mana on sleeping, and if they don't have to eat food its even easier.
Well, you are right, thanks for your feedback:)

also, please add some 7.4 skins f.e on diamonds and small saphires etc

PLEASE remove THIS from your advertisement... or do something about it:
  • AntiBot Client - Our anti-bot client works flawlessly! It's detecting almost all kinds of bots that exists, so you won't for sure have to worry about any botters while playing our server!
Do everyone a favor

if he ban aimbotters there will be no one left XD

the only real server which did was mastercores.. forever respect for that man

Dunno like rest, but even my dash tool from tibianic is working here. Lol, everything is working. I thought that runemaking+aimbot are the main problem, but pot thrower script arround the target made my day.

I will try Anticus 7.1 . thanks :S

Every1 got/use Bots, gm dont Care about as You can See ingame and in this Thread too, Soon dead.

Every1 got/use Bots, gm dont Care about as You can See ingame and in this Thread too, Soon dead.
We are currently working on a update of our client. It will be available soon, please be patient . It's not a problem to make a client which will protect against bots for 1 day..
We are doing something that will be really hard to get cracked by bots.

Why dont you make easy Client if its not hard.. will atleast limit bot for this day :-ss

Server online for second week.. you spend 4 days on a cast system That is still not running?
who is responsibility for that priorty? :mad:
Find it fanny! :#

@GOD Wille The Problem is You set your priorities wrong.. At First u should have added an professional WORKING anti-bot Client then u should fix all those bugs that people are reporting You Every day again, and if Your Server is working without bots&bugs You can Start add those unrelevant Features like a Castsystem, lol

Last edited:
I won 7x days golden account from the lottery, how do I get it? I don't have it yet. Tried relogging, checking shop/site. Lemme know, thanks. @GOD Wille

We just added an function to prevent of trashing houses by enemies or just random players which are destroying your decorations.
Currently if you are not invited to house you will be not able to trash any items there.

I would like to announce to you that we are currently working on Anti-Bot which won't let you open any type of unofficial software to play.

Cast system will work properly after server save 9:00 CET.
Cast has been enabled, to use cast please type the command /cast on.

List of full commands to use cast:
/cast on - enables the stream
/cast off - disables the stream
/cast desc {description} - sets description about your cast
/cast password {password} - sets a password on the stream
/cast password off - disables the password protection
/cast kick {name} - kick a spectator from your stream
/cast ban {name} - locks spectator IP from joining your stream
/cast unban {name} - removes banishment lock
/cast bans - shows banished spectators list
/cast mute {name} - mutes selected spectator from chat
/cast unmute {name} - removes mute
/cast mutes - shows muted spectators list
/cast show - displays the amount and nicknames of current spectators
/cast status - displays stream status
cast update - update stream status

Commands for spectators (have to be written in DEFAULT CHANNEL)
/name - change your name on chat with player and other spectators
/list - displays the amount and nicknames of current spectators

Cheers,
Tibianus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.