• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.70]Damonia-RPG OPEN-BETA

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Host

2469149396.png

OPEN BETA LAUNCH TO EXPLORE THE MAP A BIT :) Test 1 Month!
What is not there?
You can find every quest but the quest npcs are disabled(will not spawn) in order not to spoiler any information fro the final launch, however if u see a sign telling a story,
you might guess that there will be a quest and you will be able to find it :)
Custom spells and monsters are to be included in the REAL launch and not in the open beta...
Futura is also not in the open beta...
Most of the npcs are disabled!
This test aims just for exploring the map and hunting

133531280x800gamespecia.jpg

Dear Otlanders,
Welcome back to the mystical and amazing world of Damonia RPG. Damonia RPG is a fully custom map with 130+ hidden quests to keep our players busy .
Damonia RPG was created for players who enjoy exploring a beautiful and also dangerous world. Damonia was very loved by the players who played it (Zatjin,Alguzu,Zirra; just to call some of them). Our exp stages are low perfectly fitting for our map to make the gameplay a great experience.
Our client is 8.70 so we have also 100% working mounts and spell cooldowns. The goal of Damonia and its Staff is to keep the players enjoying this awesome world and we hope to see you soon on there ! Damonia RPG grants FREE premium time(enjoy all features of premium time, like new spells, traveling by boat to other islands, wearing new outfits and much more!). I do not intend to have any donation shop for this beta.

IP: closed
port:7171
client 8.70

Account manager 1/1

Regards,
//Damon

Last edited:
Will edit thread asap ... they currently perform a VPS update ;/

Man, it sucks that most npc's wont work, I was really looking forward to doing quests and such.

:D I have to wait exactly 30 days? or there is a date alrdy?

love custom maps and exploring :) look forward to play it.
There will be new sprites?

No new sprites :p
And no dont wait 30 days... It will last 30 days the open beta...
And yeah there will be an npc selling the most important things (health potion etc...).

@Zasranets
If i added all the npcs now at real launch wouldnt be a surprise :)
But doing it like this it gets wven more exited. Cuz when u find a quest at the map and look forward to the story of it :)

Yeah, I misunderstood what you said, as long as it's still possible to do most of the quests I'm satisfied, I just thought that since NPC's didn't work the quests didn't either.

nice :D finally^^ i'll try this out after my exam tomorrow. gonna rock the knight prolly ^^ but not sure :p
monsters edited to be harder? ^^

I love the idea of that long open beta, it's pretty unusual. I'm definitely going to play it and look for some bugs :) BTW Are characters made during beta going to be deleted after it? Also could you tell something about donations after real launch?

--host company still updating vps omg :p--

They are a bit hardwr, ye! And every vox has light heal,
but only druid and sorc have the other heals, while druid is the only voc able to heal anpther player^^

@up
Donation infos can be found at Discussion
Just look for the Damonia thread tere^^

Well the support is offline now and last time I msged him was like an hour ago and he said it will be fixed in 15 mins :/
However seems to be a bigger issue they have so going to sleep now and give u the latest news tomorrow :)

I'm up for playing this.. Don't normally play servers anymore but i like new servers so count me in.

Well yeah, after somw problems with host company Damonia
Is up now :)
Ip and account manager updated on first thread!

DONT BLAME ME FOR LAGS!
Server is good, if it lags its ur net :)

2469149396.png

Back
Top Bottom