• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Waiting impatiently!! How long do we have to wait still?
We are currently trying to compile the client for DirectX9 as well, so people with weaker graphic cards may attempt playing as well.
(No idea yet how this will affect the use of shaders ingame, you will have to report problems to us).

It might take a bit more time to do that.

Once it's done, we'll upload all the clients and release the beta, so hold on! c:
You will be able to register an account on www.necronia.com without a beta key when we release the client, please have a little more patience while we compile and upload the new changes.

not going to make it for the release but will join in later this week. If someone is going to stream could he/she post the link in this thread or pm it to me directly. would love to see some necronia in the little free time i'll have the next couple of days ^^

good luck with the release @Necronia team, hope everything will go smoothly

Maybe I stream it, idk :p

Okay another update.
I've tried to compile for DirectX9 and ran into some unexpected problems which require me to install additional developer software and libraries, blabla, ipso facto, we won't be able to release the Directx9 client right away unless we are willing to delay the release of open beta for another few hours, which we are not going to do.

So, right now, I will upload the 1.19 patch (OpenGL only), and when the download is ready, the beta will open. Bear in mind my connection is <sarcasm> great </sarcasm>, so yeah, as soon as that uploads in 15-30(?) minutes, we're good to go.

The DirectX9 version should come a bit later, probably tomorrow or so. It was not in our intent to release Dx9 client at all (so early), but I'm gonna do this for the sake of all those unable to run OpenGL, so please don't complain, it's the best we can offer you right now in this testing stage. Thank you all and see you very soon, I'll keep updating this thread on the go!

Server looks really dope man, good luck with it! Hope people will enjoy it! :D

44869416.jpg

What can I say... I'm excited 'bout it xd

I'm curious, if I have already downloaded the client before the 1.19 patch do I have to download the whole thing again or can I just use the updater and it will download only modified files?

Status
Not open for further replies.