• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Players

neonfire

Reaction score
I'm looking for players who want to team up with me on a new OT.
Of course you can bring up suggestions which one we should join.

What I request:
- You have to speak an understandable english
- Adult gameplay behaviour
- Persistence
- Be communicative

Reply to this thread if you're interested.

Please move this thread to the right section if its wrong here.

I prefer low rate rpg servers. But I don't have a particular one in mind.

well.. I could team up if you like.. I got two big request.

No Trainers.
Server is located in Europe.

else I don't mind it so much..
If the server is against botters and don't try to make money on botters that's a big +

Just wait till KA is up to try and team up. Can't wait to have wars there even though mages get 1 hit lol.

I'd like to join too, I prefer rl map not too high stages mid - low
with atleast 100+ people online for fun wars

:peace:

I'd like to join too, I prefer rl map not too high stages mid - low
with atleast 100+ people online for fun wars

:peace:

people that think like you there, make that new server can never pass 5+ players online!

you must be able to risk yourself and get into a server with nearly no players!

There's enough people that play servers with only a few people online. I'm just not one of them. I'd rather play a server that already has alot of players than one without it would get boring and I would quit, but that's just the way I feel ;)

There's enough people that play servers with only a few people online. I'm just not one of them. I'd rather play a server that already has alot of players than one without it would get boring and I would quit, but that's just the way I feel ;)
and 99.5% of all people think just like that.

moonhawk.otland.net low staged rl map :p

That's not low staged, I got lvl 100+ in less than 3 hours playing.

I am interested.
I have some basic knowledge on mapping and I am currently learning C++ and SQL.
I'm 20 years old and I want to create a low stage ot with at least 300+ players online. I would love it to be different than everything out there. Something that will make it unique.

I am interested.
I have some basic knowledge on mapping and I am currently learning C++ and SQL.
I'm 20 years old and I want to create a low stage ot with at least 300+ players online. I would love it to be different than everything out there. Something that will make it unique.

hahaha.. Rofl...

heard about
"Read the mother fucking thread.. Before you mother fucking post.." ? :D

So until now it looks like this:
- Three Magic (depends on server)
- RealSoft (no trainers, server in europe)
- Barry (rl map, low rate, lots of ppl online)

As I said before, I prefer low rate servers. I don't care too much about the rest. For me it's not important what kind of map it is or where the server ist located. As long as we're having a good time.

Anyone else interested?

I can team up with you :p. Doesn't matter only that it's an RPG server with no trainers and the server is in europe, in a nutshell, the same as Realsofts conditions...

What about unline.org ?

That server has been online since the medieval ages.

I don't think anyone wants to play it :p

EDIT1; tigeria.servegame.org maybe? I just looked at it on otservlist and it doesnt sound bad to me I go try it and tell you if it's worth playing.

EDIT2; Nvm theres like 100 people xlogged at trainers

Last edited:
Back