• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Massive Fenrock Fail?!

Weezi

Reaction score
Ok, so you sneak Neptikz with atleast 15 people. Our team rushes you and Trucido ends up dying because our team didn't fully rush. Our whole team ends up comming and we end up f****** up all of your mages. What happens next, imagine that, your mains log in. We hold up your mains while we frag all your noob mages and we are succesful off that. All your noob mages come back and we hold up the bridge so Trucido can log but of course with Elf Bot timers you are able to pre push and Trucido dies from the lack of manas. Genetric decides to run and ends up surviving and logging, 1 fail there. Bearded Anal ends up running, a second fail. Matarn (Dave) always being the heroic one decides to jump until server save, approx. 1 hour and 30 mins until ss. You fail 2 mwall traps which allows him to access the triple stack. He fucks around with you running back and forth until he realises that another 5-10 more noob mages come. He decides to stair hop. A bit of our team come on noob chars to give him supplies etc and we accomplish that. You end up taking approx 5-8 unjusts, really really dumb, a third fail. Approx 2 hours from the start of the fight server save happens and Matarn is safe. Absolute fail! Your noob mage team died around 1.5 times and you got a random ED that only comes on to pk. I love how you ALL think you are AMAZING and yet, you cant kill a 228 EK with approx 25 mages and 2 200+ EKs. Ashamed, we all shake our heads in sadness :(

LOL, They Got Rick Rolled.

Hail The Bad Players For Best Fail In Softcores History

That's not even funny, cause you're saying it. I bet it must be hard to stairhop, escape and such, wasn't there myself.

That's not even funny, cause you're saying it. I bet it must be hard to stairhop, escape and such, wasn't there myself.

like u said u was not there so how do u know that one of us was running again them? so next time keep sucking ur dick and not talk

kthxbyeeeeeeeee C**t

I accidently saw a cam. Ooopsie DOopsie. Btw, nice hyperactive English you got there.

Ok, so you sneak Neptikz with atleast 15 people. Our team rushes you and Trucido ends up dying because our team didn't fully rush. Our whole team ends up comming and we end up f****** up all of your mages. What happens next, imagine that, your mains log in. We hold up your mains while we frag all your noob mages and we are succesful off that. All your noob mages come back and we hold up the bridge so Trucido can log but of course with Elf Bot timers you are able to pre push and Trucido dies from the lack of manas. Genetric decides to run and ends up surviving and logging, 1 fail there. Bearded Anal ends up running, a second fail. Matarn (Dave) always being the heroic one decides to jump until server save, approx. 1 hour and 30 mins until ss. You fail 2 mwall traps which allows him to access the triple stack. He fucks around with you running back and forth until he realises that another 5-10 more noob mages come. He decides to stair hop. A bit of our team come on noob chars to give him supplies etc and we accomplish that. You end up taking approx 5-8 unjusts, really really dumb, a third fail. Approx 2 hours from the start of the fight server save happens and Matarn is safe. Absolute fail! Your noob mage team died around 1.5 times and you got a random ED that only comes on to pk. I love how you ALL think you are AMAZING and yet, you cant kill a 228 EK with approx 25 mages and 2 200+ EKs. Ashamed, we all shake our heads in sadness :(

could you please use space next time you make such thread/post..

if all text are in that way, you'll give the reader headache include they will stop read at 1/3 of the post...

and I bet you wrote that because you want people to read it all...

could you please use space next time you make such thread/post..

if all text are in that way, you'll give the reader headache include they will stop read at 1/3 of the post...

and I bet you wrote that because you want people to read it all...

Well then your a retard, you either cant read because you waste your time on tibia rather then school or you know you failed so you're saving yourself the embarrassment. You read articles in school or essay etc that are 10x as long and yet you are still able. My guess is that you are highly embarrassed. :huh:

Damn i can write a story too.....oh wait i don't waste my time sorry :/
Cam? I would like to see since i wasn't there :/

But all I'm reading pretty much is how they fought on 2 noob chars and a br team from trade channel. Excited much?

Darn Matts poll about Trucido downgrading is looking pretty positive right now ;)

Btw the so called "mains" that came were both knights

Last edited:
Like i said, Trucido is a pk char, dont care to lvl him, atleast i dont, Dave might. And it doesnt make us "happy" pierce, its funny how bad a team of 30 is and how you guys dont sleep at night. You spent 2 hours trying to kill Matarn, like go to bed? Quit after 30 mins.

So like Alex said,
Still the biggest fail in Softcores history :/

Like i said, Trucido is a pk char, dont care to lvl him, atleast i dont, Dave might. And it doesnt make us "happy" pierce, its funny how bad a team of 30 is and how you guys dont sleep at night. You spent 2 hours trying to kill Matarn, like go to bed? Quit after 30 mins.

So like Alex said,
Still the biggest fail in Softcores history :/

Nope, you got the 1st spot in Fail List.

Nope, you got the 1st spot in Fail List.

Lolz, your some random forum hopper, you dont play and even if you did you wouldnt do anything. I always see you talking SOOOOO much shit on forums and yet you cant put your money where your mouth is. So really, you fail because your scared, terrible, and in general a probably huge fag. Soooooo, like Alex said:

#1 Fail in Softcores history ;]

Back