• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC General Discussion.

Eeeh.. I think I saw some scripts that was posted by Paxton with that and in code.google.com and the guy Kavvson is releasing his script uppercase IF/ECHO the new fashion in php. ^_^

Upcoming Modern AAC 0.2

21346385067235300447.png

64379028912176795799.png

w about server uptime???

can anyone send my a link or explain me here how and what i need to edit with that sha1 shit :)

i really like the AAC
but this is the last step..
and i dont find it anywhere :(

Thanks!

Bugs found at house auction.
##

sqm is shown as gold.
Code:
[B]Size[/B]: 185 gold

Also when you search for guildhalls you can't search for normal houses anymore :blink:. (with both boxes unchecked and with 'free' box checked only)

Ehm..
PHP:
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();
I see this in every script that have connection to sql :p
Put it in index.php better and they should make in script $_sql = true; then it connects to sql :)

Ehm..
PHP:
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();
I see this in every script that have connection to sql :p
Put it in index.php better and they should make in script $_sql = true; then it connects to sql :)

There is no point of this, as it will make another DB connection on pages without even injections. However, I don't use this driver and I would recommend the one which is used within models.

PHP:
$sys =& get_instance();
$sys->load->database();
$sys->db->query("");

There is no point of this, as it will make another DB connection on pages without even injections. However, I don't use this driver and I would recommend the one which is used within models.

PHP:
$sys =& get_instance();
$sys->load->database();
$sys->db->query("");
No, instead of writing this, you should just make $_sql = true; It connetcs to sql with that file, not in every file. If the file doesn't have $_sql variable defined, then it should be false as default.

No, instead of writing this, you should just make $_sql = true; It connetcs to sql with that file, not in every file. If the file doesn't have $_sql variable defined, then it should be false as default.

I don't get you.

The injections would be loaded at last, so how would that work lol

I mean like, if you write in whoisonline.php
PHP:
$_sql = true;
Would be same as
PHP:
$sys =& get_instance();
$sys->load->database();
$sys->db->query("");

It would be easier, than everytime write this.

You just need this:

$sys =& get_instance();

and that's it, you got access to everything.

You should make it that the poster of a video in the video page can remove the video posted and also that you can remove videos in the administration panel

Back