• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters Colours !!

Spaon

Reaction score
I thought as many people that Tibia's monsters's colors can't be changed but since I joined an OT like 2 years ago I found the Admin of it has Black Demon instead of its read color so There is ability to change the color so I wanted to know from our professional guys How to do so ? Thanks =)

Not sure if I understand this right, but you just want to know how to change the colour of a monster? You can just do this in the xml of the monster, but there are only a few you can change (12: archdemon, 159: elf, 160: dwarf, 226: frog).

Last edited:
Limos but the OT which I was playing had Demon with black colour !!
look here is a video for that boss which im speaking about : Golden Helmet Quest - YouTube
This boss was the coolest monster I have seen ever but that OT closed long time ago so I wonder if I can make one like this monster again if anyone got help please help me and check the video first :) !!

They probable used a custom client. If you edit the spr/dat to make it possible to add colours to the demon you can make a black demon like that.

They didn't have custom client was normal tibia client , anyway do you know how to do so with changing the .spr ? Because I don't know how to do it

Archdemon can be edited. Therefore demon=black. Easy to do. It is not a spr change. It is an outfit that is colourable.
and
if otherwise, did you download to play?

I dont think it's possible without any kind of spr change, maybe he downloaded it but it looked the same as a normal client xD.
If it would be possible without spr change then all kind of ots would have a black demon!

Yes exactly I didn't see this colour before so I thought it maybe hard but at least its possible ! So any help from our professional people ? :D

Denix it is possible.

Use this:
XML:
<look type="12" head="118" body="118" legs="118" feet="118">

I had it long time ago I don't think I'll find it now because this OT closed like 2 years ago :/

GhostX Where I should put this line of code ? in which file I mean ?

In the black demons xml file. E.g.

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<monster name="xxx" nameDescription="xxxx" race="xxxx" experience="xxxx" speed="xxxx" manacost="xxxx">
<health now="xxxx" max="xxxx"/>
<look type="12" head="118" body="118" legs="118" feet="118" corpse="xxx"/>

The "xxxx" is the details you have for your monster

This look is Archdemon not normal demon I want the normal demon shape but with black colour instead of the red one

Hmm then it would have to be a custom client (by that i means custom sprites).

I can make this monster for you but inserting it into your ot is complex and there are tutorials for this, so i can only redirect you to Sirbanana's tutorial within the small art thread.

I will however recolour the standard demon for you. :)

Thank you very much for your effort and whenever you do it you can pm me or just comment here ! and can you give me a link of that tutorial ? Thank you again :)

Back