• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moonhawk Staff

Dot

Reaction score
As I PM'd GM Feloth recently a few times ( or tried to ) I would like to know why I lost my tutor position. I know I havent been able to be online very much recently, but therefor I PM'd GM Feloth without any luck. His inbox was full and I could only post something if he would have cleared his inbox. He is the only one I could find on the forums, so I had no chance of explaining why I wasnt there in help channel or be active as a tutor.

I still would like to know why I lost my tutor position, and if you are interested(staff) u can ask me why I wasnt online at the time.

Ps. I will ignore every comment on this thread unless its from the Staff,
I hope you can reply as soon as possible,

yours,
Dot

as said above, feloth is no longer part of twiftysoft staff :(!

I think it would be perfect if Dot gets his tutor position back!

Yeah as I figured out Feloth is no longer a Gm here anymore I found out that my message never reached the moonhawk staff. so I would like to know why I suddenly lost it, but I cant get in touch with the moonhawk staff. So im trying this on the forums, I hope for a respond.

@ up, thanks

Yours,
Dot

Back