• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nape Olions --- Life Thread

Nape Olion

Reaction score
Hello guys,

As some of you might know, i have started this server for almost 1 year and 3 months ago... I have played the names, Xanatriel (270+ ED) and Nape olion (270+ EK) but for some strange reason my accounts got deleted....
But no problem, ill start over again and try to have some fun on this server...

I will try to post as many levels i gain as possible, i will also try to post some nice war/battle screens and/or movies

So keep this Thread open, i will try to update it each day.

Yours,

Nape Olion

As you can see, some people dont like me ;)

And like they have nothing better to do....

But dont worry, im still taking some levels ;)

Level 214

Some action at dl's (not so special, but i was bored) :)

And level 215 taken ;)

And a few days ago, somebody in vent said "wanna kill Scotty? hes botting frost dragons" i said sure! lets do this!

And here he go's... after like 30 min of pot wasting from him :)

And level 216 taken... :thumbup:

More will come​

Last edited:
And a few days ago, somebody in vent said "wanna kill Scotty? hes botting frost dragons" i said sure! lets do this!

Ever thought about maybe...pushing them?

wow ur bad
Matt, is this you to the right?
11gpwdg.jpg

Post the ss of me soloing you, today in thais. Noob =D

haha noob
nape is playing another server.
hes a mage there... i was with nape when you killed him and that wasnt so hard without hotkeys loool
hes was just going to venore to show somebody ere to refill softboots! but if you think your the man now.... gz and have a nice day playing with you tiny little dick, you wanker!

Back