• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Teaser Classicalia 7.4 RPG - "real-map"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
2qu2qmr.jpg

I would like to inform you about a wonderful upcoming Open Tibia Server with many features, stability and an active staff, better known as: Classicalia.
Classicalia is a 7.4 Open Tibia Server running the original Tibia files. That is why we are able to give you a never-ending oldskool feeling. Also, there aren't many 7.4 bots, therefore Classicalia takes the real skill out of people. As you already know, Classicalia will be a 7.4 Open Tibia Server, this means: oldskool sprites, oldskool rune damage, oldskool mana usage (e.g. SD is 210 mana) and the best of all: NO ITEM HOTKEYS. This server is a great example of the classic gameplay of Tibia; which is hard to find nowadays. Classicialia is currently being converted from the original 7.7 files to a 7.4 version - Remere is quite busy doing so. Remere is also converting the latest svn trunk to 7.4 to provide you a stable environment.

There are currently three staff members: Tythor Zeth, Remere and Rothar/Doonrak. You can contact any of us if you have questions concerning Classicalia and we would love to help you.
Classicalia is hosted on a fast dedicated server located in The Netherlands and you can visit us at www.classicalia.net when the server is released. The release date is currently set at 1st May 2009 but if we do not find any problems it could be up at the end of this week.

Oldskool roofs
2mo1id3.jpg

Thais depot
wcg1w8.jpg

Great damage system!
2wlxa9s.jpg

The map
2uz6mtf.jpg

You can visit our site for the latest news: www.classicalia.net. Our forums is located at www.classicalia.net/forums/.

Sounds nice even hes a known scammer

looks funny but there are no features only old-school pvp-system :p
good luck with it ^.-

There will be bots Eg.Mpa Bot , and he will open after week sms shop 210212101 mln exp for 5 EUR like always he did ;)

There will be bots Eg.Mpa Bot , and he will open after week sms shop 210212101 mln exp for 5 EUR like always he did ;)

actually just a feature so you can buy houses and found guilds. Currently theres minor delay due items otb being incomplete.

Why you try to making a 7.4 ot for running it 1 week or maybe one months if you get enough cash you close it again.

But well keep going try your luck I want to play the 7.4 ot.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only someone else had this idea, anyone but you.

Then I would play.

Ryan, just keep up the Narozia and Oldera while you can.. Narozia is having 17 players now, it's because of you. You only make more servers to earn more money and change your name so anyone won't know.. Aren't 2 servers enough? lol

Idc about Narozia, and i do not longer own Oldera. Got 2 other 8.4 ots which both have 150 players on average online, won't spoil for spam.

Why you try to making a 7.4 ot for running it 1 week or maybe one months if you get enough cash you close it again.

Narozia is up for like 6 months now :D?

If you're using real tibian files, why the f*** do you need to convert items.otb and latest svn? don't come here and fool the people that don't know alot of OTs, that ot is a bullshit ot that many think got SUCCESS but unfortuently it don't, you are just hungry after money.. just take a fu***king look at Oldera, damn fail there aswell and donations as hell and you go delete !online "oh so great".

Ignorant noob, hope you die you scammer.

-G

There are currently three staff members: Tythor Zeth, Remere and Rothar/Doonrak.

remere and tythor zeth, are for sure serious developers, and I belive that this server will get on, so good luck!

The only thing thats good with 7.4 are uh traps, parcel traps and no pz on boats but I'm petty sure those features can be fixed on 7.6 with much better graphics...

The only thing thats good with 7.4 are uh traps, parcel traps and no pz on boats but I'm petty sure those features can be fixed on 7.6 with much better graphics...

Opps,you wrong , on 7.4 was pz on boats.I don't remeber which older version tibia was no pz on boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back