• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPCLookTypeGenerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
Since a lot of people have been requesting it I rewrote my NPC Look Type Generator in VB.NET.

A few points to keep in mind:
  • This program was written in VB.NET which means you'll need .NET Framework 3.5 installed to use it.
  • It uses TibiaAPI.dll which means it supports client versions 8.00, 8.10, 8.11, 8.20, 8.21, 8.22, 8.31, 8.40, 8.41, and 8.42. Yes, this means OTs are supported.
  • The only 'idiot-proofing' I did was made it so that you have to be logged in to use any of the features. The only other thing that would need it is the Custom Outfit area because if you put in a wrong outfit Id, body color, or addon amount it will crash the client, but I was too lazy to add this so be careful lol.
  • When you 'Save' an outfit it will just copy the needed line to your clipboard so you can go ahead and paste it into your NPC file.
  • After you 'Get Battlelist' the listbox will be flooded with players, creatures, and NPCs in your battlelist. Just click on their name to get their outfit information.

NPCLookTypeGenerator.bmp

Download
http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/programs/NPCLookTypeGenerator.rar

Thank god for these generators, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue making them, they help SO MUCH!!!

Finally I wont have to change each outfit for my char mannualy, logout, and copy the information from database. That was deadly annoying. :D

Thank you! You deserve rep++:thumbup:

This is a very usefull tool. It will come out handy.
Thanks, dude!

This will make my life easier! Thank you man.

I would appreciate it if the link was fixed though I keep getting:

Not Found
The requested URL /programs/NPCLookTypeGenerator.rar was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at jo3.knoxstudio.net Port 80

Cheers,
Dan

Could you fix lookFeet and lookAddons, because it retrives lookFeet number as if it was lookAddons. Moreover, because of that, lookAddons will always be 0.

Jo3 quited and deleted all his programs:p So unless someone else has the sources it isn't going to be updated:(.

I gave all my sources to DarkstaR, you can find him on tpforums.org...

Everything seems to be fine, but I can't enter the download site. "Website Not Found" :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back