• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ots discussion ( about rl maps or custom maps )

BEEEEEEEP.. Wrong..
80% of all playing Rl Map Ots haven't experienced quests in rl tibia like Anni, DHQ, or Banshee Quest..
50% of all OT players doesn't even know how Banshee quest works..
and 30% of all OT players haven't seen inside of paradox tower
and 5% of OT player have never set foot in rl tibia.
And 95% of all OT players have never seen -2(after flame) in all tombs.
and 97% of all OT player's haven't seen the dragon tower in Draconia.

"they already know the rl map".. how can anyone say they know the RL map if they've never been in at least 30% of the map?

I didn't say they know it complety, or the entire real map, they're just more familiar with it, they know where Anihi, Inqui, Poi is, where to hunt Demons, Hydras, Hellspawns, etc, etc. And basically that's all what they need because they don't care about exploring, rpging, doing minor quest, just get money + level up + fight, and get expensive items.

I didn't say they know it complety, or the entire real map, they're just more familiar with it, they know where Anihi, Inqui, Poi is, where to hunt Demons, Hydras, Hellspawns, etc, etc. And basically that's all what they need because they don't care about exploring, rpging, doing minor quest, just get money + level up + fight, and get expensive items.

And if they're not interested in exploring and RPGing, they for sure wont join a custom server, that would mean a lot of exploring :D

It's funny when this child talks about respect ;)

Guy must have a fulfilling life when he makes a thread about something that everyone knows about and then insta bitches on someone for telling him the truth. Highly doubt you're even 16. If you are, then sad to be you.

Nice "mapping" thread btw. Kappa.

Most ppls dont have respect :)
HAHA, I lol'd here. :D

Btw, @OpenTibiaServer can I ask you where you got this information from?
BEEEEEEEP.. Wrong..
80% of all playing Rl Map Ots haven't experienced quests in rl tibia like Anni, DHQ, or Banshee Quest..
50% of all OT players doesn't even know how Banshee quest works..
and 30% of all OT players haven't seen inside of paradox tower
and 5% of OT player have never set foot in rl tibia.
And 95% of all OT players have never seen -2(after flame) in all tombs.
and 97% of all OT player's haven't seen the dragon tower in Draconia.

No offensive just curious.

Most time I respect peoples :) but after a time I dont give a fuck anymore ;)

EDIT: Im sure alot of ppls wanted to do threads like that in any way but I see its not possible :)

Most time I respect peoples :) but after a time I dont give a fuck anymore ;)

EDIT: Im sure alot of ppls wanted to do threads like that in any way but I see its not possible :)
Here's some enlightenment m8.

nunquam honorandum nisi merito

One of my codes of life. :)

Maybe it will help you.

This post became cancer so fast.

Here is the issues:
Real Life Tibia maps have a lot of content, take no work, and honestly are fun to many players.
Custom maps are usually small, take a lot of work, and usually have lots of bugs and issues that annoy players.

Both can be great.
There can be great RL Map Servers, there can be great Custom Map Servers.

There are a few people working on great custom servers. (Myself included). But it takes time, and most of our work will fail.

It is nearly impossible to start a new custom server for tibia these days, there are not enough players, and each custom server creates a new category of server.

This post became cancer so fast.

Here is the issues:
Real Life Tibia maps have a lot of content, take no work, and honestly are fun to many players.
Custom maps are usually small, take a lot of work, and usually have lots of bugs and issues that annoy players.

Both can be great.
There can be great RL Map Servers, there can be great Custom Map Servers.

There are a few people working on great custom servers. (Myself included). But it takes time, and most of our work will fail.

It is nearly impossible to start a new custom server for tibia these days, there are not enough players, and each custom server creates a new category of server.
+1 to everything said, clear put and thought out per usual, refreshing after reading 20~ autistic posts in this thread.

@topic
Usually guaranteed success too if you have a bug free rl map datapack. Not guaranteed players making a custom server.

Creating a rl server: you need only only four things, that is:
  • time
  • be a nerd to fix all kinda of bugs
  • update the client versions
  • create the contents that tibia rl brings. It is what the most of otserv's players want, because none wants players rl tibia. The Tibia's PvP is ABSOLUTY differenty of otserv's pvp, sooo muuch people prefer otserv's pvp, and they prefer with the features that tibia rl brings.
Creating a custom server: you need just a few others things, I can say by own experience with my server Aura, the things that you need is:
  • creative
  • pay people
  • time
  • need be active on the server, because if you don't, the the players think the server is deak.
  • In the same time you need thinking in creating monsters, creating systems.
I do have a higly preference in creating a custom server like what I'm doing with Aura, on theses days rl server is kinda of boring and also there is 9487692385 servers with the same fuckings shits.
  • reward chest
  • ferumbras quest
  • war anti entrosa//war area
  • cast
  • client shop tibia

The problem that custom server faces is the amount of players that will play, not all of us here want spoof. Kappa

Back