• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

You are correct - OVH has something wrong going on in their NA->EU links for quite some time. We've been reporting poor performance on the transatlantic links to them for a while now (a few months). We casually observe 1 mbps transfer speeds between two servers in OVH (one in CA, one in FR) with 1 gbps links. Having a cluster of services in both regions, this becomes very visible to us and annoying. Actually right now the transfer speed is back to normal but we receive reports of network interruptions, which translate into mass kicks.

What we can do and what we've been experimenting with recently is an OTS Proxy. Simply speaking, if you have a server with us in EU, we can provide a proxy in America and vice versa. We've reached out to @Sir Knighter and provided him with a Proxy IP for his server. The only difficulty in using such a solution is properly redirecting the American players to the American proxy IP - this can be achieved by using a separate login server with a different gameworld IP to redirect to after login.

We will be looking into how effective this solution is and whether it is a viable option for all our OTS Hosting customers.

A weekend special offer!
Double your RAM x2 through Sunday (October 2nd, 2016)!
Valid for new servers only! You pay for 2 GB (minimum), we will give you 4 GB (and so on) for as long as you pre-pay for! This can be even a year!

PM or contact via https://spigu.net/support/chat for more information!

• Cheapest option (2 GB RAM) costs just 20 EUR per month or 1.28 EUR per day!
Even ovh is cheapest than that lol. No hate but 6 gb ram (with your Mega super special offer its 12) would cost around 80 euro / month...
There is way better and cheaper options than that.

2gb for 20 Euro.. with soyoustart you get 32 GB for 40 Euro/month

Even ovh is cheapest than that lol. No hate but 6 gb ram (with your Mega super special offer its 12) would cost around 80 euro / month...
There is way better and cheaper options than that.

2gb for 20 Euro.. with soyoustart you get 32 GB for 40 Euro/month
You are comparing apples to oranges here. I don't think you know what this is about.

How many GB I would need for map size 1.000x1.000 (10mb) -- 100-200 players online

I wrote a message in Support but no one has answered and it has gone far more then 24 hours!

I wrote a message in Support but no one has answered and it has gone far more then 24 hours!
We don't have any outstanding messages. If you are requesting something that gets queued, it may take longer to get it done. Obviously posting here is not going to speed up that resolution for you.

I wanna buy your service but need to talk to somebody on like skype or anything.

New Year's special offer!

Until January 6th, 2017: New servers in Europe will get double (2x) RAM!
Until January 31th, 2017: New servers in America will get double (2x) RAM!

Contact me to take advantage of those offers via support chat (https://spigu.net/support/chat).

In which countries are the host I am from Chile and I do not want to have high ping

In which countries are the host I am from Chile and I do not want to have high ping
We have a location in Europe and North America (US/Canadian border). I assume it's hard to get a good ping from Chile in that case but choosing the American location will be as good as any other US providers.

ULTIMATE OTS Hosting Service - FULL DDoS Protection
USA & EUROPE

We are pleased to present our legendary service: OTS-tuned dedicated server. Now available in Europe and USA. You can choose the location when you create your service.

The service has been provided since 2011 and we have hundreds of satisfied clients. We have installed more than 400 servers so far.

We can now run your Windows .exe on our Linux server!

Customer testimonials (names not disclosed):

Hardware:
  • 1 dedicated IP address
  • Intel Xeon 4 cores @3.4 GHz
  • Choose between 2 - 16 GB of guaranteed RAM memory
  • 5 GB disk space for OTS
  • Unlimited bandwidth, server connected with a 1 gbps NIC
  • Advanced network-level DDoS protection:
    • we have advanced, automatic malicious flood traffic removal
    • handles DDoS attacks over 160 Gbps
    • You can only obtain this level of protection using a global, data-center-grade network equipment. It's not possible to protect your home PC like that.
  • Only SSD Hard Drives to dramatically increase you MySQL server performance
Software:
  • Fully configured and secured Ubuntu Linux operating system according to our amazing perfect configuration recipe. You do not need any Linux skills, you can learn how to use it in 15 minutes!
  • Compiled and running TheForgottenServer 1.2 (master) in /home/otsmanager/forgottenserver.
    If you want to compile old 0.3/0.4 versions, all packages and dependencies are already installed, you just need to follow attached instructions. Old 0.3/0.4 releases form private SVN are available here.
  • TFS auto-restarter and auto-start utility, type "start tfs", "stop tfs" or "status tfs" to manage
  • Fully configured nginx web server with PHP 5.6/7.0 (based on PHP-FPM), serving files from /home/otsmanager/www/public_html
  • MySQL Server (MariaDB 10) with root access, phpMyAdmin interface and daily backups in /var/lib/automysqlbackup
  • All services configured for performance and DDoS mitigation
  • Full root access (system modifications void support)
2015-12-14_02-53-46_8vz8.png

Support:
  • Documentation available as wiki
  • Unlimited support for starting up the server and website, provided in English and Polish.
  • Support does not cover the problems with external scripts (that we do not provide) or internal errors of TFS, which is a free software that comes with no warranty.
  • Community support is provided at Spigu.net Support Board
  • Priority support is provided through the control panel
  • No support is provided through private message here
Price & Payment
  • We only accept PayPal payments
  • The price of the service is determined by the amount of RAM you need
  • You can purchase the service for 30 days, 14 days or just 1 day! It's a perfect way to test it without a monthly commitment.
  • The price formula is: 50 PLN (~10 EUR) / 1 GB RAM / month
  • If you live in the European Union, you will additionally pay your country's VAT rate
  • It is possible to upgrade and downgrade memory anytime by paying just the difference in price. Start cheap and upgrade when needed!

General guidelines for choosing amounts of RAM:

• real map (100+ MB map): 5-8 GB RAM depending on number of players and MySQL optimization used
  • medium maps (30-100 MB): 3-5 GB RAM depending on number of players
  • small maps (<30 MB): 2-3 GB of RAM depending on number of players
Remember that the amount of RAM helps to increase MySQL speed and reduce lags if you have heavy MySQL operations in frequent globalactions or creaturescripts.
If you have improperly configured scripts or looped functions, the additional memory may not help you.
If your TFS always uses more than 50% of a core, there is something wrong with your scripts.

How to order ?
Payments are handled automatically and you will receive your server within 10 minutes!

1. Go to our control panel at https://spigu.net
  2. Log in with PayPal (it's safe and works just like Login with Facebook). Login with PayPal means you don't have to remember another password. You are not giving us your PayPal password, you only enter it on official PayPal website!
  3. Go to OTS Hosting -> Launch New OTS Hosting Service (https://spigu.net/otshosting/add)
  4. Choose location, operating system and amount of RAM
  5. On the last step you will be shown the total cost for a chosen term (1 day, 14 days or 30 days)
  6. Before you can finish your order, you need to add funds to your account (https://spigu.net/billing/addfunds)
2015-12-14_02-37-04_Yzpl.png

If you want to renew your service, make sure that "Autorenew" option is turned on and that you have enough points on your account for the next term. Your service will be renewed automatically right when it expires. This way you don't have to spend the funds until the last minute and you can use them later for any service provided by us.

If you don't renew your service before it expires, all data will be permanently deleted. It's important that you add funds to your account for renewal in time.

How to use ?
When your server is installed, you will see a page with all the details how to use the server.
You will use PuTTY (SSH client) to manage your server and WinSCP (SFTP client) to upload files.
Further instructions are provided once you log in with PuTTY.

Disclaimer
Remember ! We never use your files or data pack, it belongs to you.
We DO NOT take any money you make with it. All donations belong to you.
Your files are kept PRIVATE and will not be used or shared with anyone.

Windows Hosting Service
For those users who prefer to use Windows instead of much more reliable Ubuntu Linux platform, we also offer this service based on Windows. You get the same hardware, SSD disks, location and DDoS protection.
The price is 50% higher and we manually install each server so expect a waiting time of ~24 hours. Also it is not possible to purchase Windows hosting for a term shorter than 30 days. You can order Windows Hosting Service in the same way as described above and select a Windows server.

FREE OTS Hosting Service

We have decided to provide our service completely for FREE for promising NON-PROFIT OTS projects!

To qualify for free hosting, you need to:
  • have an established server (can be hosted at home) with at least 25 players online
  • perform regular updates
  • have absolutely no donations/payments on the server (SMS shops, etc.)
  • not have a download & run server
  • contact me through PM with details
I will only choose applicants that provide sufficient proof of work and commitment.
You can start accepting donations/payments at any time by paying regular price for the server.

I want to say I am totally satisfied with the attention, customer service, support and everything works pretty nice. Already tested DDoS attacks from 80 to 120 GBps and just felt a small rise on cores, but mitigated inmediatly.

100% recommended.

What DDoS attack vectors do you mitigate, and how? Assume only the ports in use are open to the internet (7171 and 7172) using latest TFS (which has a max packet rate per sec before closing a connection)

You can be as technical as needed about this

Back