• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pride's Tutor Application.

Pride

Reaction score
Name: Adam

IGN: Pride(But have used others in the past)

Reason for Application: I'd like to see this server last and have no more restarts or shut downs like Arch Angel and slain. Plus I'd like to do what I can to keep some of the stress off the Admins/Gods by helping with complaints and problems. I also have no problem sitting in the help channel to provide assistance to those whom need considering I sit in there most of the time I'm online anyways.

Experience: In the past I've been tutors on many servers to assist players with knowledge about the server by answering any questions they have about the server. I've also GM'ed on some servers mainly to help them get some players and I was assisting the Owner with quite a bit of the testing he was doing to get his server up and running efficiently.

Other Information: I do indeed have a Mic+Vent to help communicate with the other staff members for meetings and what not as well as teamspeak and Skype. I also use Msn(Already have you added Jon) so that you can contact me there if needed. If you have any questions feel free to PM me in game or message me on msn.

Back