• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real tibia is going down, what will happen to OTs?

The problem with tibia is, They wanna remove the botters, Get me right now... Just check cipsofts page, and see how many players that has been deleted. If we count those up with the "active" players by todays online list, its like on 5-10k who quit. Start smth more fun, A game where you can't bot. Stop releasing stupid updates.. Its every update I see my self, Why am I buying premium for these crappy updates..

If you ask yourself, What does look best, Demon or (f... cant remember the name, haha the city outside edron added last update I think) and keep doing this, Sure they a "New" but its not the "tibia feeling"
Ask me and I will say take us back to 8.4~, 7.-- Everyone says "Omg thats the best, make 7.-- servers", The problem that even cipsoft has said, They dont save the old "revs" they update it, just like we ot guys. And dont save the old datapacks.

Hoping to get the feeling of "tibia" soon. But they have to get it to look more "tibia", Standing at edron 2x spawn, With 100000x bps on the ground harmonia <3

If someone is looking for a char(selling...) 170ek~,valoria 100k~ or 124~ ed, 100ms, olympa, 50k~. pm me :)

/WibbenZ

Last edited:
You are saying that they don't make old server for fans because they don't have any old data packs? lol

I think I read that in tibias forum, And yes, they dont have the datapacks, only the newer once. That was what a cipsoft member wrote/smth like that.
/WibbenZ

i actually dont even produce a sentence referring to anything you just said. <3

I wasn't talking about you. The first sentence I wrote is referencing how it's constantly posted on Tibia's boards, OtLand, OtLand's Tibia board, and hell, anywhere that discusses Tibia. My second sentence was a second phrase I'm sick and tired of hearing.

read the tittle, thats not the point of this thread, we are talking about what will happen to OPEN TIBIA SERVERS, i don;t care if cipsoft made a shit their game, but if we want to take a look to every point we should talk about the problems on tibia rl, i only said that i start on 7.4 and then one guy said that cipsoft should make a old server, i already said it, that idea is ridiculus, so don't get mad and post something usefull

The title describes exactly what I posted about "Real tibia is going down" is the same thing as "Tibia is dead". And I understand your post is about the future of Open Tibia, my posted was not targeted toward you either. I simply stated I am exhausted from hearing the same stuff every time CIP has an update. If you want me to respond to your first post, I will:

Tibia is a game that has changed. I believe their community is growing instead of declining. Of course you can't compare to the player count they had in 2005, they had every player running five clients making runes or training. Their updates hardly affect Open Tibia and nothing is different about this one. Once otclient is finished we really won't need them anymore. So I don't believe Open Tibia is going anywhere but up. And if anyone cares, which I doubt they do, I don't like the game anymore. I've been playing since 2003 and I can't do it anymore. Tibia was ruined by their community. The community was the only reason I played for eight hours every day back in the day.

Red

Tibia was ruined by their community. The community was the only reason I played for eight hours every day back in the day.
Amen to that, although i hate this game becoming "single player game". I don't remember much i was real noob back then but for some reason i loved to hunt heros with like 5 people with minotaur archers and sh1t... now they are boring enough to solo them... sounds really boring to kill one hero with more than 2 people and with summons but thats the way it was back then. People rarely use mino archers as summons nowadays for anything.

Cipsoft should open few servers 7.4. People would come back and again it will be 60k players online per one day. I don't understand why they won't open it
Yeah i've thougt about that to. What is so hard about it really!

Oh yes i agree, Real Tibia is going downfall, when i first played tibia, i loved it, it had the atmosphere, it had... that thing.. oh well, but 7.72 didn't last forever then came 7.8, 7.9 and.. finally the point of no return.. 8.0 thats when the real tibia died and i don't think it will come back, its over.. But, you see it isn't over, since we have OT we can come back to these times. Cipsoft only goes after cash, I've watched this game turn from an amazing medieval game to some kind of ... Future(?) with Robots and Gay marriages but we can bring it back huh?

Back