• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rook Valley Discussion Thread

What version would you wanna see this on?

Votes: 5 38.5%

Votes: 4 30.8%

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
XRzdsRa.jpg

divider.png

So its been a while since anyone has worked on a Rookgaard map and turning it into a RPG styled server, well ive been working on this server for almost a year (on and off) and it is about 70% complete, After a few more weeks the server should be ready to be online, I do not know what type of version it will be but it will possibly be 8.60-10.53+

divider.png

The server is a Rookgaard map RPG styled with alot of custom area's & quest's, There is 3 citys (Thais City, Ghala City, Rookgaard City) All monsters on Rookgaard have been replaced with stronger monsters with better loot, There is monsters all over the map! (Dragon Lords, Dragons, Behemoths, Necromancers, and much more) There is also hidden quest's with custom items that fit the RPG style, When this server is complete it will be a epic release i think.

divider.png

You can make money pretty easy on here, Premium isn't free but you can get a premium brooch at level 20 also you get 10k at level 20 and every 10 levels after that, In the premium area you can visit the city Thais where it holds alot of houses, You can also find some custom quest's over there!

Stages
1 - 7 25x
8 - 14 20x
15 - 24 15x
25 - 49 7x
50 - 74 3x
75 - 84 1x
85 - 89 .8x
90 - 99 .5x
100+ .3x

Skill Rates
Skill Rate - 20x
Magic Rate - 10x

Experience from players
3.5x

Talkactions
!aol - buy amulet of loss for 750 gold
!staff - see which staff are online
!ranks level - see all highscores in-game
!pacc - buy 1 day of premium account for 500 gold
!deathlist - see deathlist of players in-game

Some special features
Every item will have a ability.
You can receive free premium in-game in quests & free areas.
Every monster on the rookgaard map have been replaced with stronger items with better loot.
Being premium gives you 30% extra experience, 20% extra skills and 20% extra magic level rates.
You can find reward boxes in reward box room in depot, using this box you can receive one of these items (10 crystal coins, addon doll, redskull remover, koshei amulet, slingshot, magical wand, 10 gold ingots) You receive 1 reward box every 40 levels.

divider.png

Spoiler:
All item's you loot or find will have abilitie's on all the item's in the server, so there is really no such thing as the best item.

Item's such as boot's will have all sort's of abilitie's such as speed, protection, and magic level.

Item's like armor's & leg's will have speed, protection, and small regeneration.

Item's like shield's will have all sort's of different defense's and will also have abilitie's like protection, and +skills.

Item's like helmet's will have speed, and +skills.

Item's like weapons will have all sorts of damage's like physical, energy, holy, earth, ice, fire, and death.

You will be able to loot or find Slot Crystal's which you can use on your item's to get (Hp, Mp, Atk Speed, Protection, and Magic Level).

There will be special task's which you can earn rewards such as (Gold, Experience, Slot Crystal's, even experience on a skill of your choice).

divider.png

Now for some images!

zPMh2Zq.png

Zr2H28x.png

RjMJ69N.png

8vYlKcE.png

fIEJaGW.png

2Ss24F7.png

tFhL3DK.png

7B8s7S6.png

634OqD9.png

9Svg5YS.png

p5jAxD3.png

PXal8A2.png

04znn0U.png

Abt5lg6.png

Last edited:
i thought i played on this server some months ago, seemed pretty interesting then it went offline, glad to see its back!

What's going to be different from your previous lauched though? Hasn't really been a success so far.

Bump!

Monster updates!

Monsters with skulls will have higher level & damage with more experience & hp! The loot rate will also be higher then others!
54JgBo7.png

All monsters will have there own levels & damage!
CeJOaTM.png

The skulls look different cause of the custom client, i will possibly put work into adding some nice sprites!

Is this stolen from Elodin? I played kind of exactly same thing 1-2 years ago o.o but looks cool anyway

Is this stolen from Elodin? I played kind of exactly same thing 1-2 years ago o.o but looks cool anyway
i got the idea from it, everything here i worked on myself and it will be semi different from Rookville, ever since Rookville shut down alot of players have been searching for a rook map type server to play, except this server will have alot of custom citys to explore, some known and some not well known, i have alot of work to do and it will take alot of time untill it is released.

looks cool. people might actually play it if you dont add too many areas, and if the quest systems are nice

i got the idea from it, everything here i worked on myself and it will be semi different from Rookville, ever since Rookville shut down alot of players have been searching for a rook map type server to play, except this server will have alot of custom citys to explore, some known and some not well known, i have alot of work to do and it will take alot of time untill it is released.

Nice If you make high lvl mobs you should put exp bit higher to low stages

Stages
1 - 7 25x
8 - 14 20x
15 - 24 15x
25 - 49 7x
50 - 74 3x
75 - 84 1x
85 - 89 .8x
90 - 99 .5x
100+ .3x

would make:

Stages
1 - 7 50x
8 - 14 30x
15 - 24 20x
25 - 49 10x
50 - 74 7x
75 - 84 5x
85 - 89 .3x

90+ x2

Nice If you make high lvl mobs you should put exp bit higher to low stages

Stages
1 - 7 25x
8 - 14 20x
15 - 24 15x
25 - 49 7x
50 - 74 3x
75 - 84 1x
85 - 89 .8x
90 - 99 .5x
100+ .3x

would make:

Stages
1 - 7 50x
8 - 14 30x
15 - 24 20x
25 - 49 10x
50 - 74 7x
75 - 84 5x
85 - 89 .3x

90+ x2
i will possibly think about it, i wouldnt want stages to high for players to be 100+ in a week ^^

Glad to see another version of it, im sorry that I haven't launched version 2 or released it to the public for free download yet, real life came between.

Good luck! :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Glad to see another version of it, im sorry that I haven't launched version 2 or released it to the public for free download yet, real life came between.

Good luck! :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
i hope you will soon release it so i can use some stuff from it! =)

My other Projects will take some time to complete so im actually thinking of a release as prio 1.
Half of the goal was to give Open Tibia a good "Rook Type" server to use and base them on. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back