• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [RTS] Knallis

Sebas

Reaction score
First of all hello, this is a sorcerer project on valoria currently facc because i cba to pay for tibia atm.

Creating date

After day one

Level 17

Level 20

Level 22

Level 23

Items + Cash after 4 days

/Sebas

Last edited:
After 4 days you got all that?
No way :eek:

4 days having 2 knights hunting rotworms all day with depositer script golden legs and armor where a gift from a friend when i reached main.

+ hunting manual with bumba while merchanting.

just came back from a party but cant sleep cause of amphitamine lol so decided to level a bit

Looks cool but tell me how you get that much money.. what is that depositer script

Looks cool but tell me how you get that much money.. what is that depositer script

As soon as my knights cap is under 15 it will run to the closest set bank deposit the cash and then walks back and starts hunting again. but mostly all of my cash gets earned by trying to buy things at there lowest price possible and selling it at the highest again

As soon as my knights cap is under 15 it will run to the closest set bank deposit the cash and then walks back and starts hunting again. but mostly all of my cash gets earned by trying to buy things at there lowest price possible and selling it at the highest again

Thats what I'm doing, except my guy keeps running back with 100~ gp. So it's annoying, trying to fix atm but I'm a newb to elfbot. :p

Mean dragons :(

Later on a real came to me and asked me what i was doing on a lvl 24 so told him that i sold trantino and gave me his old char(he has been retired for +-3 years now)
was a level 54 sorc with 90% to 55 and magic level 51 with 85% to 52

level 55

level 56

Loot+skills and shizzle

Did hat of the mad quest to finish of my eq

/Could some1 change the tittle by replacing bumba the clown to knallis?

Very nice there :D

Btw if you go into screenshots and and double click next to your title and then you can change it yourself ;)

Keep it up!

hehe troja whats ur name ingame/ if u dont want people to know just mgs me in game or something :D

ye holman they drop almost as easy as steel shields and they are worth 100 gp

Back