• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SERVER][SOUND]Tibia Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qjaw

Reaction score
Hello. You see some time ago i have downloaded one program. Its called Tibia Music and you can download it on: Blackd Tools - Free tools for Tibia. You see... program works by getting coordinates of player from Tibia.exe proccess. In default.txt you can find saved coordinates... each color have its own sound, and when we reach coordinate, program plays sound that are given for that color. The problem is that the program can play only midi... i wanted that program to play mp3 files. I can pay for make that program. Im from Poland btw. Im waiting for reply.

Why not replace the music it plays..

It only plays .midi and he wants to play .mp3. Qjaw, why not post this on blackd's forums? I'm sure you'll get a better response there.

Well you could make a clone of this program.
All it does it load the map colors from bitmaps(bmp).
Load the mid files.
Get position from game and plays music.

I know that i could make a clone. But the reason is that i don't know how to do that ;p I would like someone to write this for me... As i said i can pay ;]

Last edited:
convert the MP3 file to a Midi file? that is probably the easiest way to go around it? im sure that there are many applications that do this.

midi and mp3 files are very different, midi files don't even contain the sound, only "instrument" notes/codes which computer decodes and makes sound with them ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back