• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Should Be Agree?

kmilosando90

Reaction score
Im sure that all of you guys who play in tibia are obviously trying to understand why cipsof made this update for kinas and pallys and of course why they forget the sorcerers and druids (Im Druid in tibia : Nikosharok) But i think is better face the update seeing that the last 2 updates was made for us...maybe the president of cipsof have a pally and he was jealous :p just kidding;) but Try to see the good things maybe the next updates are made for us the sorc and druids at last we are part of a comunity we all win ;)

If you want you can Post your opinion Brothers dont be afraid of do it :p

I think it's okay... But I have to agree that now sorcerers are sooo weak... But I would put Ml going faster, as skills.. :D...

Exemple:
Knight level 100 has 95/95 +-
Mages should have at level 100 ml 95 + -

Cya

Yeah, mages are too weak now... They could atleast give them a new spell or a new ability...

Sergathis Magnus said:
But I would put Ml going faster, as skills.. :D...

Exemple
Knight level 100 has 95/95 +-
Mages should have at level 100 ml 95 + -

Cya
i agree with you on this!
mages got fucked up on the 7.6 update when they made that you need lvl 24 for hmm from this update i hated tibia a lot!

Jonny said:
For years, sorcerers/druids have had advantages in the updates, now its knights and paladins time to shine.

I agree.. Knights and paladins was forget for years.

Jonny said:
For years, sorcerers/druids have had advantages in the updates, now its knights and paladins time to shine. Although i think they have made them too strong.

i dont think there overpowered i think there just right!

Yea knights and paladins are waaaaay to overpowered. Also, why do you use "kina"? I understand that it means knight but in what language. Maybe all of us swedish players should start to say "knagge" och "magiker" / "trollkarlar".

It annoys me quite a bit ;o

knights were overpowered forever b4 mages recently got some power, cip just completely took a wrong turn with this update, and we dont even need more skills, just leave us alone, this update led me to quit :) no more premmy $$ for cip :D

well this is just my opinion people are never happy with what they get but at the end they continue to play and they accomodate themselves to the updates

Mages were the best vocations for like 2 years..

Now its paladin and knight's time.. but i think cip shouldn't have removed the mages power.. only upgrade knights and paladins...

There are a lot of ppl complaining about that...

Cip´is always screwing the game

Cipsoft have done wrong from the beginning. It should be way harder to gain experience, from level 1-80 have as is. After that it should take a lot longer to gain experience. A demon should actually be scary!!
They should have made something else about the skills. Maybe special training areas or similar. Making the knights stronger was a mistake. Mages should never be as strong as they were. They should lower the knight as they were before and keep the makes maybe a little lower as they even are now. The magic level should gain way slower than it does.

this update was the only reason I started my knight.. i was a lvl 39 ms ml 72 for liek 3 years

Back