• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain.Sytes.Net is down?

Petrified

Amplified
Reaction score
Slain website is down, I assume it's because the domain wasn't paid for this month, which leads me to believe that the server may be shutting down soon, along with the current 14 players that have been on most of the day. Whats going on?

slain website is down because, i forgot to refresh the slain.sytes.net domain. will be fixed tonight..slain is hosted on dedi along with slain website so its not because it isnt paid.
however slain will be down as of midnight for an update

including 8.7 protocol, slain racing fixed, war arena maps rotating. all of zao fixed.
Slain will not be online until these standards are met.

would you happen to be able to give us an estimated time of the server being back up?

yeah its been down for a long time. when will it come back everyone is quitting slain

Thing is guys I just moved in college, really enjoying it here. Having massive anxiety issues that I just got prescribed Xanax for. I need a min to chill don't worry slain aint gonna be gone much longer. I cant give u a date and time. Until then u can let me know if u want 8.6 or 8.7?

Back