• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain.Sytes.Net is down?

lol kilo isnt that bad and u know it and black ops is fucking gay mw2 is better than that shit

naw balls is a lot more balanced than before..most of the stuff for the better. and theirs no donor amulets so few % resist or mls from donors doesnt make too much of a difference. even eks only heal 200-300 with exana mort like in real tibia

As soon as Mike (the owner of collapser) emails me back i might be running his rl ot. So if it gets up then you guys will have a solid ot to play on. @ allen Mw2 is the worest cod game ive ever played in my option. @ Rahu, Bos is still gay. And to be honest, you guys are wasteing your time waiting on slain to come back up. Just play another server untill he brings it back (could be a week from now or a year from now like last time). And allen tell amanda to get on msn and if u talk to Julie tell her to get on there too. Cuz i miss them. ;<

Ok Ill see your replys in about a week or so if i get on the comp b4 then then ill see ya

Don't hate Balls pwnz! I still <3 you bro even if your hating cause I know you secretly love balls :w00t:

Actually balls sucks. Oh and I'm not haten, I'm just stating facts. If balls was soo good then they would have 270+ like slain used to every single day. That is all.

Haven't bad a computer in a long time, just hot a job should have one in a week or 2 this is odin but what's up rahu, what of r u playing now?

Never had 270+ everyday lmao maybe in its infancy other than that your just dreamin wake up!

rahu if u read this go on rl tibia to talk to me, ill try being on there as often as possible, got a comp now kinda lol...

Back
Top Bottom