• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spanish Super Cup 2012

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
Who do you think will win this time?

I always love watching El Classico and I think Barca will win this time especially because Pepe won't be able to play this time due to losing his memory.

Last edited:
di mariaaaa, nice by valdes xD

and this ref bad as fk, pedro offside goal and getting free kicks for nothing while real not getting free kicks for obvious thingS

3-2 is great result for real madrid anyways, they will will this so ez home

Valdes is so lame, I can't believe I saw a horrible move by a pro goal keeper.

3-2 and barcelona will win the cup at Bernabeu HUHAUEHAUHERAUhdurahfuqshfu`wegbfeh9''n '7789 tg89ry

Check the latest spanish supercups, thank you.
Btw 5-0 and 1-6 and still owning them 1vs1 rofl.
Iniesta golden ball.

I think real is gonna win this, i don't like barca and i am also not a real fan :p

Draw 1-1, 2-2 or 100-100 = barcelona win.

Madrid only NEEDS to win yes or yes.
They dont have coentrao, easy.

Visca el barça = no sense because VISCA is "blind".
Vixca el barça = LONG LIVE BARCELONA.

Please GO TO CATALUNYA OR SOMETHING and learn that language.

you mean 99% barca fans are incorrect? (also seen some barca player tweeted "viSca el barca" IIRC, and yes official twitter)

Draw 1-1, 2-2 or 100-100 = barcelona win.

Madrid only NEEDS to win yes or yes.
They dont have coentrao, easy.

1-0 or 2-0 seems to be realistic, and it's enough for real madrid. Should not be any problem

- - - Updated - - -

Outplayed so far, higuain 1-0 :)

- - - Updated - - -

aand it's 2-0, ronaldo :) nice centre-backs

Messi power.
And it's VIXCA, ask catalonians.
Visca = blind people.

Vixca = Hail
Visca = A person without eyes. (blind)

I really doubt 99% of barcelona fans are wrong, it may be but people will still use visca.

Pretty nice free kick, but real madrid have pretty much dominated them and it could've been 5-1 and they are playing against 10

Back