• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
These are my suggestions, simple. But IMPERATIVE!
They are desperately needed.

Low Lvl Djinn

Lvl 20 Noob Djinn quest. There needs to be a Lower level Djinn. Im told the normal djinns are for lvl 60. Thats way to high. Either put the lvl requirement down to 40, OR.....

Make a Djinn quest thats for level 20, that buys Basic Low Lvl Loot. Like Dragon Loot, Things like Steel Helmets, Two handed Swords, Beholder Shields. Maybe even make them buy simple Addon accessories, Like the mino leathers, dragon scales/leathers. Things Low levels hunt. Becuase it is Extremely hard to make money When your under lvl 50.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Addon Item Buyer

There needs to be a NPC. A bounty hunter Npc that buys all the addon Assesories, Because Dragon leathers arn't for an addon, and most of the addon items are just getting thrown on the ground. Yes I know the addon NPCs work perfectly, but most people dont bother Picking up the addon items because they are worthless. There is no "base" price for the addon items, They arn't worth as much as they are on real tibia, so they are really just pointless lootables right now.

More sellables at the Normal Npcs

The normal armor and weapons npcs don't buy two handed swords, plate legs or steel helmets, so they are pointless loot.

More Items on Djinn List

Dragonbone staffs and all the New stuff that has been added since 8.1 (Dragon slayers etc...) Need to be added to the djinn list, they are just worthless loot right now that is scattered all over the dragon spawns.

Town Guards

Souldrainer told me he was gonna change the town guards back to how they were before. Making them attack red skulls. GREAT Idea. Im a redskull myself, and the guards would be SO FUN.

Although, you said they followed you everywhere, which is the only problem. A simple solution would be. Make them NOT chase you. Just make them stop moving. Face the Redskull, Shoot bolts at them, and make them yell "Murderer!" or whatever.

Or, since your such a good scripter. Make the Npc have a "target area" where he only runs a ceartain distance, then stops. and walks back to his usually spawn position.

Make some kind of Corrupt Judicator

Make a Corrupt Official that will wipe your Kills (Call it a Crimes list) for a price. for Example. Make the NPC Get rid of your redskull wanted level for 50-100k. Good RPG theme to it. And make it expensive, so people dont pk. Get rid of there skulls, then pk again. The price should be high, so people that get a RS on accident <-- Like me. Can get rid of their Red Skull. RS is for 3 days :(.

Thats about all I can think of.
Except fix the map bugs, Make exevo flam hur 25 mana like it should be, and make the Enchant spell work so we can enchant gems.

Also Maybe add all the new items to the monster loot list. Like the Terra Hoods, Lightning Robes, Magma Boots etc. And add them to the djinn list.

Bascially every item needs to be in the djinn list. So it has a base price. Cause theres not enough people online to be able to sell your loot to people. So they need a Npc that buys them.

- Leo32

Last edited:
Great to see that you're caring! :D Great ideas, we really need more people like you. Keep them comin! ^^

The normal armor and weapons npcs don't buy two handed swords, plate legs or steel helmets, so they are pointless loot.

However, there is a NPC that buy plate legs and steel helmets, you just gotta find him. ;)

The first 4 suggestions are great, the last 2 not so great, and the last 1 sux for sure. High levels who are rich can just keep mass pking then buying the loss of there red skull. Where ass adding a time limit to do it once a month, or 2 weeks may work.

More sellables at the Normal Npcs

Other pointless loots are: war hammer, fire sword, dragon shield, fire staff or whatever it's called etc.

If by 'normal NPCs' you mean that he've been expecting you I agree.
I also think you should use an more advanced NPC system, each comments, story for each NPC... You should be able to ask for exampel "how much the time is", "what they're doing here", "information", "offers", "quests" etc.

Other pointless loots are: war hammer, fire sword, dragon shield, fire staff or whatever it's called etc.

If by 'normal NPCs' you mean that he've been expecting you I agree.
I also think you should use an more advanced NPC system, each comments, story for each NPC... You should be able to ask for exampel "how much the time is", "what they're doing here", "information", "offers", "quests" etc.

We're already working on giving all NPCs keywords such as that. All the new NPCs I've made has the job, mission, quest keywords already. And we'll probably update the other NPCs within a near future.

@ Jonny. The guards suggestion has already been created but Souldrainer hasn't implemented it yet. Great Rpg feel, having the guards after you for mass killing.

There the corrupt official idea is kinda lame. But eh.

Back