• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online (custom 8.54)

you are still trying to make this HP ots? duh, you'd try somethin' else.

got into slytherin also :p
you shud add som start weapons for battle mage,like mace sword axe
you can select weapons from the levers south of the starter wand.. can't you? :S I can't remember... I did that script months and months ago xD

you are still trying to make this HP ots? duh, you'd try somethin' else.
Go back to requesting basic scripts you can't even manage to make yourself (check out your thread started list LOL)

All criticism welcome, but morons need not post.

Also, the Elder Wand is available in game... It's kinda like the spiked sword in Rookgaard, possible to get, but very very hard ;)

you can select weapons from the levers south of the starter wand.. can't you? :S I can't remember... I did that script months and months ago xD

No it dont works, you can't take a weapon or the rod for druids =) only bow or wand.

one more bug, i have train a ranger and a battle master the same amount of time, but the ranger got 34 in dist, but the battlemaster got 82 in skill (Ridari Fentali, Mazze).

No it dont works, you can't take a weapon or the rod for druids =) only bow or wand.

one more bug, i have train a ranger and a battle master the same amount of time, but the ranger got 34 in dist, but the battlemaster got 82 in skill (Ridari Fentali, Mazze).

okidoki i'll look into the skill rates for individual vocations, and try to fix the first items bug for you asap :)

You know that you have to perform a blood hit each 25 (or so) hits to keep advancing in skills? If not, skills will stay the same

You know that you have to perform a blood hit each 25 (or so) hits to keep advancing in skills? If not, skills will stay the same

Ofc i make dmg, arrows + full attack (before he make them dissapera at first hit) but still, dist 34.. using 30 arrows and go up 0% i think something is wrong then ^^

Ofc i make dmg, arrows + full attack (before he make them dissapera at first hit) but still, dist 34.. using 30 arrows and go up 0% i think something is wrong then ^^

It -should- be fixed next reset (which will be next update, tonight or tomorrow :p)

I may add training tiles, which makes random latin pop up above your head in random times and stuff like you're learning it xD

just one small question, can you not make that spears don't break? so palladins have something to train with.. it's annoy to go and get some arrows every time you shoot out of them =/ or make that paladins can buy/make stones at some place.. (good ides?)

just one small question, can you not make that spears don't break? so palladins have something to train with.. it's annoy to go and get some arrows every time you shoot out of them =/ or make that paladins can buy/make stones at some place.. (good ides?)

I'm making a new training method, so hopefully that should remove the need for that :)
Maybe for now I could make it so that you can use a pick on blank runes to make 50 small stones?

ye would be great, and if you fix the bug i reported on the forum, then please say "fixed" or "fixed next restart" so i know and dont have to report it again :)

ye would be great, and if you fix the bug i reported on the forum, then please say "fixed" or "fixed next restart" so i know and dont have to report it again :)

I'll make a list (soon) of all reported bugs and their fix progress :)

bump - the elder wand has been hidden on the map somewhere (not the one on the gravestone)... finder gets to keep it.... hmmmm ;)

Bump - Hogwarts updated, less ugly now (I think) and much more fitting with the books :)

bump - small script bugs fixed, also fixing the starter weapons for knights
if you wish to merge runes you buy/create, hold one in each hand and say "mergus", feature as requested.

I really like the server and I played it before, Socks(tosuxo) actually care bout the players unlike most servers.Thumbs up and good luck. You may find me as Redavo Rebell, The eevil genious at The Outpost! :ninja:

I really like the server and I played it before, Socks(tosuxo) actually care bout the players unlike most servers.Thumbs up and good luck. You may find me as Redavo Rebell, The eevil genious at The Outpost! :ninja:

Glad you're enjoying it :) This is more of a community and roleplaying server than an "I must be the top level or I'll cry" whine bag server lol