• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online (custom 8.54)

Maybe Change the huntings spot under the hogwarts castle, as it's not for lvl 15-20 it's more for highlvls.. it's almost the best hunting spot there (on the free lands) (biggest dl spawn)

and the gs kill a lvl 15-20 to easy.. maybe a battle knight who can block the phys can kill it.. gs is to strong for a lvl 15, and if hogwarts is designed to lvl 20. what do you think?

I'm re-arranging some hunting spots, don't worry lol. Lots of map updates coming soon, now that I have the time for that lol. The next map update will add a whole new city :)

Remake the first place. to a small city(were the humans live).. like your human first. and take the "train" to hogwarts.. more like the move.. and more fun beginning =)

Maybe possible to return there? to make sure the "humans" is save? possible raids there..

just an idea to later..

Remake the first place. to a small city(were the humans live).. like your human first. and take the "train" to hogwarts.. more like the move.. and more fun beginning =)

Maybe possible to return there? to make sure the "humans" is save? possible raids there..

just an idea to later..

I actually have sort of a human place in the works already lol. Obviously the graphics for now will be medieval but I don't have modern sprites for the buildings.

There is a raid that's about 80% complete right now, it's a raid of Death Eaters. They're currently set for Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley (current version of DA is being changed). Lots of stuff still to add like I said. I don't wanna give everything into the game until there's enough people to use it ;)

Better fix all other things that make it a better start for players at hogwarts. like how many low lvls dont die by the gs? and then they maybe stop play after a while?

Like the voc Balance and Fix the hunting areas around Hogwarts (better to easy creature then to hard)

Better fix all other things that make it a better start for players at hogwarts. like how many low lvls dont die by the gs? and then they maybe stop play after a while?

Like the voc Balance and Fix the hunting areas around Hogwarts (better to easy creature then to hard)

How about only tarantulas on ground level, you have to go into the hole to battle a GS in Hogwarts? Before the main reset it was a lot easier to kill a GS, even at lvl 12 lol.

I'm going to work on the intro area now, including the train station... I don't know about actually -having- a train, but I'll definitely add a place full of NPCs like a Station and such :) I'm looking for a new "welcome to the server" place... lol

it's good.. the gs take to much dmg and is to fast.. make a hole with a sign.. that would be great. the dragon/dragon lord it's fine? as long you can't lure them :p

But you can have the tp at the train or something. and then make another trainstation at hogwarts. wich it brings you when you have enter the tp.

it's good.. the gs take to much dmg and is to fast.. make a hole with a sign.. that would be great. the dragon/dragon lord it's fine? as long you can't lure them :p

But you can have the tp at the train or something. and then make another trainstation at hogwarts. wich it brings you when you have enter the tp.

it's gonna be fun anyway, i've already done the basis of the station, but the station will take you into a train, which you stay on 'til you go through certain tutorial parts... or something like that xD

i know some mapbugs in the map.. but it's hard to ex plane were :p

Edit:

on many places you can walk in the "wall" a small map bug to :p

Edit2:

why a so big cave with dark apprentice, i didn't get a single lvl there. so no reason to get back more then the sign i found "23:14 You see a sign
You read: A blood sacrifice is needed." were can i get that?

Last edited:
i know some mapbugs in the map.. but it's hard to ex plane were :p

Edit:

on many places you can walk in the "wall" a small map bug to :p

Edit2:

why a so big cave with dark apprentice, i didn't get a single lvl there. so no reason to get back more then the sign i found "23:14 You see a sign
You read: A blood sacrifice is needed." were can i get that?

could you take a screenshot so I can fix it please? lol

also, it's part of a very big quest, but only a small part of it ;)

i could try explane. the bugs was at "dark apprentice" the mountains, when you walk up for some ramps, in the Mountains you "land" in the wall.. if you understand :p

and west of the Mountains is a beach, and there it's some squares that got wrong boarder.

And the last bugs that is on many places, you forgot a wall on one side so it looks like you walking in the Mountain.

You can say witch you don't understand and i will fix the screenshoot

Last edited:
i could try explane. the bugs was at "dark apprentice" the mountains, when you walk up for some ramps, in the Mountains you "land" in the wall.. if you understand :p

and west of the Mountains is a beach, and there it's some squares that got wrong boarder.

And the last bugs that is on many places, you forgot a wall on one side so it looks like you walking in the Mountain.

You can say witch you don't understand and i will fix the screenshoot

ahhh yeh, I'm aware of them f-ups xD cheers :)

u should make custom outfits. And make it more fun,like make quests and stuff :) This way,u just kill monsters ;S

u should make custom outfits. And make it more fun,like make quests and stuff :) This way,u just kill monsters ;S

I'm adding a lot more NPCs to the world, crowds of random wizards etc in the town. There will also be (named) NPCs that offer quests to you. There will be quests such as retrieving a piece of jewellery from the Orcs, or to deliver a package (or item) to an NPC.
Also, because some quests can be fun to do, you will be able to re-do quests more than once, however if there's a special item at the end of it you may not be able to repeat it (such as the main story quest), but ones with multiple rewards (like annihilator would be) you will be able to complete multiple times to make sure you get all the items :)

Lots of quests to be added, don't worry about that :)

ye, more quest.. i have only found one hunting spot i can't hunt alone (needing team for explore there)

i only know one hard quest :p

But i know you got much to do on the server =)

But in anni for example, can you take same items more then one time?

ye, more quest.. i have only found one hunting spot i can't hunt alone (needing team for explore there)

i only know one hard quest :p

But i know you got much to do on the server =)

But in anni for example, can you take same items more then one time?

The last point: I don't see why not. It for example it gives you a more powerful fire wand, you'd want to be able to go more than once to sell more to players. There will be some items you can only get once though, so they stay semi-rare. I don't get on Tibia why you can only do a quest once. It's like... 10,000 people have done Annihilator (not realistic but example) and there's, therefore, 3000 Demon Armors in the game... it's not going to matter how may are in the game 'cos there's always going to be demand for them.

There's a hidden quest, which requires two players minimum (one to make it access, the other/s to actually do the quest lol).

The next update will add citizens to the world. Some will just ignore you, others will give you quests, others will just be there to look cool. There's lots of updates still to come so don't worry :)

it's because, tibia don't wants low lvls to get the best items.. a reason they make the weapon level req.. another that you need to be high lvl to use runes/spells and more.. but ye.. as long as you can't sell the items you get in the quest it's fine. And if you can sell the item the quest should be so hard that you can't profit on making the quest many times and sell the items (to shop?)

Hope the update cames soon.. i only have one place to be on now (that's really is good) but i would like to have a bigger DL spawn (a spawn were you can walk around and when you came back to the start it has spawn new one, so a little bigger then that one you have in "rook" (hogwarts) to make it better to leave rook then stay there and hunt) any reason i kill other then dls is rares from example demons.

edit: or even the dl spawn in rook isn't that good. im almost 80 and on all spawn i have to wait x time before i can hunt more.. becouse i have to wait for the creature to spawn. so it's not any "good" hunting grounds for higher lvls yet :p just so you know =)

Last edited:
it's because, tibia don't wants low lvls to get the best items.. a reason they make the weapon level req.. another that you need to be high lvl to use runes/spells and more.. but ye.. as long as you can't sell the items you get in the quest it's fine. And if you can sell the item the quest should be so hard that you can't profit on making the quest many times and sell the items (to shop?)

Hope the update cames soon.. i only have one place to be on now (that's really is good) but i would like to have a bigger DL spawn (a spawn were you can walk around and when you came back to the start it has spawn new one, so a little bigger then that one you have in "rook" (hogwarts) to make it better to leave rook then stay there and hunt) any reason i kill other then dls is rares from example demons.

It will only be quests that require a lot to complete that you can get multiple rewards from. Ones where you have to start from scratch to complete. I may also make it so you can only do each quest 10 times maximum (of the repeat ones) so you can't at all just mine the hell out of them ;).

I'm working on a few changes to the current spell system too. There's a few areas I'd like to update.

But yeh, the quest with items such as spellbooks will be coming soon.

Soon the dragons in Hogwarts will be going, as will the higher level hunting spaces, in line with the expansion of the main land. Such as the new area of desert, including tombs, as well as new mountainous regions with many giants. Another area being updated is Diagon Alley and the swamplands. They should all be expanded by the next update :)

Looks good..

like i write on to you.. remove the starting wand and make it a quest that you get it when you leaving Hogwarts. So you start with worse items, but you get better when your leaving Hogwarts.. That will make Rook more like a challenge. becouse like it's now. the wands one hit all low lvl creature.. but at higher lvl it's not that good.. (i make 3x my wand dmg with spells)

Good, remove the premium need for the common spells, fix the healing for knight and make paladins to train better (paladins and knight will need healing by lvl instead of mlvl) That's what i hope to see in next update! How much work do you have left to the update?

There's not much work to do for that update. I may remove access to mainland (just the towns you could visit) for people in the School. That way the rook can't be polluted with mainland and high level items. This also means that I can make a system so no matter what level you are in rook/Hogwarts you cannot be attacked by players.

I've got a lot of work, but I may release the updates in chunks rather than all at once. That way I can keep a continuous line of updates coming without any long breaks.

This is what I love about this project, with RL maps it's just.... copying... this is original.

better to make small update, then you can see how it went.. and how peoples use your updates.. and for us who play, we gets new thing to find out instead of all on one time :p

But take your time :) my hunting place will be remove in the update xD

just make rook no-pvp, isn't sqm for that in map editor?