• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online (custom 8.54)

but they disapera so fast and at lvl 8 you dont have so much cap.. then it's better to w8 for update ;) or buy stones.. but then i can only train 30~ min before i need buy more :p

But what did you fix in the update you did? change the knight, spells(no prem) or something?

Arrows weight will be changed to a much more realistic value soon. So paladins/rangers can go on proper hunts for long times without having to make more arrows.

You cant have a harry potter/tibia game. Pick one of them and if u choose harry potter take out arrows/weapons etc and there should only be wands, same with equipment. Right now you have a weird mutation of a game and there's a reason why u have barely any players on your ot.

Aeroo: almost nothing is balanced to a game with only mages.. then all need to changes. from items to monsters (as when you can't hunt some monsters who are fast, make you slow and hit hard) with a mage with no blocker..

server overhaul will be happening in a day or two, with changes on pretty much everything, to make it,as you said, not tibia. Rangers will be changing a lot.

sorry for the lack of updates, i've been away for a week lol

not a custom? which map should he have then? ^^ it's nothing wrong with the map..

and i w8 for the update, so it's something to do more then train.. lol :p

and ye.. more people needs to make it fun ^^

not a custom? which map should he have then? ^^ it's nothing wrong with the map..

and i w8 for the update, so it's something to do more then train.. lol :p

and ye.. more people needs to make it fun ^^

The problem with that is it's lots of work and i'm trying to catch up with the work lol.

Instead of pushing out the map update, I'm going to work on the updating of the balancing etc :)
Also, renaming of creatures etc etc to be finished :)

fix the quests that allready are ingame? and if you change the items to something useful i want to do them again *lol* im not so happy to make a quest, and i get a items that even worst then the beginner items =)

do in which way you want, the only voc balance i see that's needed is "paladins", they are useless now ^^ (but if you change much it will be needed more balance i guess)

fix the quests that allready are ingame? and if you change the items to something useful i want to do them again *lol* im not so happy to make a quest, and i get a items that even worst then the beginner items =)

do in which way you want, the only voc balance i see that's needed is "paladins", they are useless now ^^ (but if you change much it will be needed more balance i guess)

I'm thinking of removing melee weapons and making spells for each vocation that have uses, such as better healing spells for white mages and worse ones for battlemages etc

should be nice if you could do staff that is based on the skills you have.. like club skills.. the wand will shoot more if you have higher club skill(so you stills use skills) and the staff for battlemage is more close by.. 1-2 rangs but the staff for ranger is even more far.. but the problem is to make ranger something diffrent then druid and sorc, that make rangers the best in something not something between the both other rang mage..

some ideas for the serv

hello again,

I would be interessted to play on ur server but following things you have to care on:

Since your calling the server harry potter online it should really be based on the book/movie map.
I`m pretty sure that I can help you by that if u just accept.

The other thing, what would make the server much more interessting is to add 2 sides.

The good side and the dark side.
the good side fights the dark side, the dark side fights the good side.
There should be 2 different places. One where the good side is located, one where the dark side is.

Imagine that every side got a special item that improves the opponent side power very much. So any side will try to find this item.

This item will last in the hands of the opponent until they havent been destroyed and the item hasnt been brought back to the place it came from.

Actually its like a story. But if u can script such very difficult things and accept help from others to map it right I`m pretty sure your harry potter online server will get popular.

Some ppl may laugh about my ideas. But I`d tell u that I got a large creativity + fantasy.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford the server fees for this month. This means the server will be going down for a few weeks. However, this does mean that I can do script work without interrupting the game.

There will be a backup of the server, database and all, so your progress will not be lost. However, Bows and Arrows are most likely being removed. Only magically powered items will remain, such as Fire Swords, which will be much more powerful than they used to be, but also much harder to get. Other items such as low strength equipment will most likely just be removed from the database.

The House Cup will finally be implemented, all of the code is complete, I just need to finalise some scripts on that, so the first week back will have that improved.

I will be re-mapping major areas of the map, such as Hogsmeade, which will be as close to the book as possible after the update, including some of the areas it surrounds.
There will be, finally, the Horcrux Quest! You will be able to collect all of the 7 horcruxes and use them to summon to battle a certain old foe from the books ;)

Unless I can find a host for the server, sadly it will not return for the foreseeable future =/ (in the process of moving house so money's tight!)