• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online (custom 8.54)

bump - small update coming tonight, progress on the main update is slowly coming to fruition :)

Good, then i get new things to explore =D

will you add better pots for knight to the pubs or just edit the spells?

I'm reverting UH to their original quality. I hate the whole "oh UH are sucky now" thing. Old UH used to be awesome! xD

More pots will be coming, but they will be mainly for mana. HP will be cured by runes and spells (and food) mainly. I will also be adding several new foods you can craft, which will heal more when used than even Dragon Ham (Spiced Ham) does :)

I lost a lot of balance fixes when I transferred the server to my computer last time. So there's a lot left to re-do lol.

Also, no major map update tonight, but there will be big map updates next time it is updated. Bugs fixed and new areas to find bugs in ;)

then i maybe can get lvl 100 in rook lol.. but after that i wont play so much until the update :p

But release the update when you think your ready for it =)

i can wait (i hope) xD

Unfortunately I'm not feeling too great tonight. So the update will have to wait for tomorrow =(

a quest that you can do many times, a bigger backpack? it would be nice.

any news if the updates go live today or?
Had no sleep last night. It'll be coming soon though.

Backpack of Holding holds a lot more, and it'll be possible to MAKE the backpack... somehow... ;)

Hope so =)

it's not a HUGE update tonight, but it's an update which will allow more updates.

I'll be adding Egypt in the -next- update (not this one). It'll have around 4-5 new hunting places minimum (already planned one with a big quest).

it's not a HUGE update tonight, but it's an update which will allow more updates.

I'll be adding Egypt in the -next- update (not this one). It'll have around 4-5 new hunting places minimum (already planned one with a big quest).

Can you make the list on what you will update?

and later take a new picture on the world (much easier to explore then) when you have add Egypt

Can you make the list on what you will update?

and later take a new picture on the world (much easier to explore then) when you have add Egypt

There's a hunting map being added when I get the chance, which will show you the major hunting locations for all levels. Obviously I won't tell you what -every- hunting place is... there has to be some mysteries ;)

I didn't ask where the hunting places is.. just a map so i can see all islands.. like real tibia you have a map.. but you can't see every hunting places.

The server didn't restart. have you update it or? :eek:

I didn't ask where the hunting places is.. just a map so i can see all islands.. like real tibia you have a map.. but you can't see every hunting places.

The server didn't restart. have you update it or? :eek:

I'll add the key to the map for it ;)
And not all updates require a restart ;)

Spawn changes implemented on the map update. Not long now :)

But smallstones stills disapera? or did i need to use spears? how to train a paladin ? (afk xD)

After restart stones shouldn't break ever. So it's just patience for now sorry lol.
Don't forget, you can get arrows from using a knife on a tree ;)