• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

Decided to try it out yesterday together with a couple of mates. It is indeed quite slow, but the extra stats on weapons make it a bit more interesting and easier to exp at the lower levels as well.

Had a good time yesterday, and so far so good today as well. Ran into one botter as mentioned above here, Feed Me. Botted at minos, kept him trapped for a while but he came back and logged out just as we had grouped up to take him down :(

Also, this teleportation orb you get in the start is a really good idea to speed things up a bit in the start of main.

Anyway, hoping to see more players here, would be fun with a bigger community than 10-15 players where as atleast 2-3 are botters (No idea how many there actually is).

Decided to try it out yesterday together with a couple of mates. It is indeed quite slow, but the extra stats on weapons make it a bit more interesting and easier to exp at the lower levels as well.

Had a good time yesterday, and so far so good today as well. Ran into one botter as mentioned above here, Feed Me. Botted at minos, kept him trapped for a while but he came back and logged out just as we had grouped up to take him down :(

Also, this teleportation orb you get in the start is a really good idea to speed things up a bit in the start of main.

Anyway, hoping to see more players here, would be fun with a bigger community than 10-15 players where as atleast 2-3 are botters (No idea how many there actually is).

Yea those pl guys really destroyed the player base, they really kill everyone who plays (even lvl 8) and they are also using bots...
I even got myself a red skull after killing Feed Me.

I'm also teaming up with some guys to get them off the server :)

Yea those pl guys really destroyed the player base, they really kill everyone who plays (even lvl 8) and they are also using bots...
I even got myself a red skull after killing Feed Me.

I'm also teaming up with some guys to get them off the server :)

And you wanna kick more players from the server?:p then you guys will have nobody to play with :

And you wanna kick more players from the server?:p then you guys will have nobody to play with :

You don't know these guys they kill really everyone no fun playing can't even lvl alone without them coming to kill you

Like it is not like this everywhere .. :(
go play on pvp server on real tibia u gonna die pretty much everywhere..
on popular ots its the same.. I played a bit on shadowcores had like lvl 200.. pretty much everyone is killing everyone.. lol even sometimes people kill each other in the guilds x.x

Like it is not like this everywhere .. :(
go play on pvp server on real tibia u gonna die pretty much everywhere..
on popular ots its the same.. I played a bit on shadowcores had like lvl 200.. pretty much everyone is killing everyone.. lol even sometimes people kill each other in the guilds x.x

Alot of people left because of these guys, we can get a higher playerbase when these guys aren't here anymore ;)

Would just like to bump this thread in hopes of getting some more people to the server.

15 players online as I write this, a bit more than usually actually but there's room for plenty more!

IGN: Alerion

Can't offer any items really but could always offer some information/tips.

this server is just trash they Never get the updates that count. all the features to adverstise the server you can´t get them, they nerfed the regular drops from regular mobs? the classes have no balance at all the raw buff to mana recovery on mages and druids makes them to Good and they didnt upgrade paladins or Knigths

Ohh well botters can fish for money I guess that is a thing

if you ever have a OT where is slower tham real tibia exp wise, money wise and have less quest tham real tibia why the hell people would play it?

this server is just trash they Never get the updates that count. all the features to adverstise the server you can´t get them, they nerfed the regular drops from regular mobs? the classes have no balance at all the raw buff to mana recovery on mages and druids makes them to Good and they didnt upgrade paladins or Knigths

if you ever have a OT where is slower tham real tibia exp wise, money wise and have less quest tham real tibia why the hell people would play it?

Uhm..well, to begin with my eyes hurt from reading your post. However, cannot get the features that they advertise? What exactly do you mean now? I've pretty much experienced all the features there is, and that they advertise about.

The map is very well made, and gives a nice feeling to the whole server. This map could easily hold up to 100+ players. Now I know, most players are "afraid" of low rate servers, and that's all fine, I get it. But the server DOES have some FUN low level features as well.

The extra stats on weapons makes the hunting on low levels very much easier and enjoyable. ED and MS too good? Kidding me? The buffs that EK/RP can get to their weapons compensates more than enough for the usual "ED & MS OP" problem that you often experience in..well..almost everything regarding Tibia.

It's also quite funny how you've spent time several times trying to trash talk the server, yet you only throw out empty arguments without any kind of proof/relevant fact.

Over and out. :)

My list of bad stuff was quite short, honest and coming from someone that actually played on the server

http://www.nelvara.com/highscores

http://www.nelvara.com/changelog

maxxad, just play the server see it for yourself and post back ;=) at least hit level 50 and come back, may take you 1 or 2 days ;=) that is the point of this forum, you go there, play the server test it and post real information not the retarded stuff you try to do.

on a final note the server was so bad...if you play it using the default stuff they posted on their site client+ Ip changer...anyone online would Dc/Error each 4-3 minutes, 24/7 (in the middle of farms-leveling)

http://www.nelvara.com/downloads

as I said on all my post the server is trash right now, you are better off playing real tibia

;=)

Last edited:
Meh, not worth getting into.. lol.

Just going to play when I can.

Regards,
Cody

They changed some things, rewards at a certain level so you can actually get those enchants, and about the classes paladins and Knights are getting alot stronger because of the enchants.

My list of bad stuff was quite short, honest and coming from someone that actually played on the server

http://www.nelvara.com/highscores

http://www.nelvara.com/changelog

maxxad, just play the server see it for yourself and post back ;=) at least hit level 50 and come back, may take you 1 or 2 days ;=) that is the point of this forum, you go there, play the server test it and post real information not the retarded stuff you try to do.

on a final note the server was so bad...if you play it using the default stuff they posted on their site client+ Ip changer...anyone online would Dc/Error each 4-3 minutes, 24/7 (in the middle of farms-leveling)

as I said on all my post the server is trash right now, you are better off playing real tibia

;=)

Never said your "list of bad stuff" was long or such..but okay. If you mean my comment with "My eyes hurts after reading your post" it was due to the way you write.

I have played the server, else I wouldn't be posting here. 50 in 1 or 2 days? Well, yeah, if you bot or play like 10h/day you might do it..yet I doubt it.

Regarding getting kicked with their client + IP changer - I've never been kicked randomly except ONCE when the whole server crashed and went offline for like 3-4min (which happens on all servers).

And no, if you've played real tibia for 10+ years and done everything there is to do in todays Tibia you're not better off playing it than this. :)

LOl Maxxad ;=) you havent tested shit yet you keep talking like you did? cmon man at least play the damm server

hmm that is how much it took to most of the players to hit level 50 or 1 to 3 days "whitout a proper enchanted weapon just the rook stuff any mage or pally solo leveling or a knight whit a druid (rotworms cave, them minos them dwarfs, walk to swamp trolls, do the 2 mounts quest, cyclops, use the boat to elfonis, dragons,heroes, DL if elfonis dragons are full go to the secret dragon spawm at rimeville is mark on your map),and if you have 10 years playing tibia you should know how to level by now believe or not they are the same mobs what a shock ;=) you could do it faster now, the party exp was upgraded

No one really bots to level on that server that is one thing the staff does pretty well they stalk you and see who is botting and what not... they do have like 2 or 4 people doing that 24/7, now training and fishing is another history

And it was a gobal Error the server had when I played one of the gobal messages bugged anyone online using that set up client + ip changer and you get D/c lol happened each 4 to 5 minutes it was quite the trip to level like that<<< Why I commend on that I was the one to report it and I was told for like 3 days I was tripping lool. now having a gobal error on a server that bugs you out using the default shit for said server is just plain retarded

fbf6td.png

there is no reason for a OT to have lower exp rates tham real tibia, or gold income, less quest, lower spawms.

Maxxad, cmon man ;=) if you want just ask ingame at worldchat why no one of the regulars post here anymore to lure more players in. Alot of people from the forums did try the server and got a really really bad experience out of it, so anyone trying to sugar coat it will get call out. When they do fix all the problems, get some nice upgrades and updates this server Could be decent, right now is just trash

Over and out ;=)

Last edited:
LOl Maxxad ;=) you havent tested shit yet you keep talking like you did? cmon man at least play the damm server

hmm that is how much it took to most of the players to hit level 50 or 1 to 3 days "whitout a proper enchanted weapon just the rook stuff any mage or pally solo leveling or a knight whit a druid (rotworms cave, them minos them dwarfs, walk to swamp trolls, do the 2 mounts quest, cyclops, use the boat to elfonis, dragons,heroes, DL if elfonis dragons are full go to the secret dragon spawm at rimeville is mark on your map),and if you have 10 years playing tibia you should know how to level by now believe or not they are the same mobs what a shock ;=) you could do it faster now, the party exp was upgraded

No one really bots to level on that server that is one thing the staff does pretty well they stalk you and see who is botting and what not... they do have like 2 or 4 people doing that 24/7, now training and fishing is another history

And it was a gobal Error the server had when I played one of the gobal messages bugged anyone online using that set up client + ip changer and you get D/c lol happened each 4 to 5 minutes it was quite the trip to level like that<<< Why I commend on that I was the one to report it and I was told for like 3 days I was tripping lool. now having a gobal error on a server that bugs you out using the default shit for said server is just plain retarded

fbf6td.png

there is no reason for a OT to have lower exp rates tham real tibia, or gold income, less quest, lower spawms.

Maxxad, cmon man ;=) if you want just ask ingame at worldchat why no one of the regulars post in here anymore to lure more players in. Alot of people from the forums did try the server and got a really really bad experience out of it, so anyone trying to sugar coat it will get call out

Over and out ;=)

Wow..looks like someone got butthurt :(

Yes, congratulations, you know where the spawns are, I don't. I'm speaking out of my own experience on the server, which is a few days(3-4?) with maybe an hour/day with exploring/questing. I'm not in a hurry to get levels, I ain't playing to "get 50 in 2 days". Most of my online time I spend training with my RL mate while playing other games.

You though, look like one of those guys who were really amped up about the server when it started and got butthurt when everything didn't fall perfectly into place. It's also funny how you're saying lower exp than real tibia? That just contradicts all logic there is since its 2x exp, stated clearly in the advertise.

And no, I'm not sugarcoating anything mate, I'm simply saying that so far I've enjoyed the server and my friends too, even if we don't have 238492348 hours to put into it since we have real life obligations (when you grow up you'll have those too, don't you worry child).

As I understand it you had those difficulties to connect when you actually played? Well, let me enlighten you, stuff change.

Now, kiddo, get off my back for having a different opinion than you. You can call me retarded or whatever, just proves how insignificant you are as a human being.

Over and out ;=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=)

PS. If you wanna talk about how much experience in Tibia you have versus how much I have I'd be glad to take that conversation. Would like to see it somewhere else though instead of spamming this thread =)

EDIT - For the love of god, please learn how to use punctuation properly..might be taken a bit more seriously then.

Last edited:
Wow..looks like someone got butthurt :(

Yes, congratulations, you know where the spawns are, I don't. I'm speaking out of my own experience on the server, which is a few days(3-4?) with maybe an hour/day with exploring/questing. I'm not in a hurry to get levels, I ain't playing to "get 50 in 2 days". Most of my online time I spend training with my RL mate while playing other games.

You though, look like one of those guys who were really amped up about the server when it started and got butthurt when everything didn't fall perfectly into place. It's also funny how you're saying lower exp than real tibia? That just contradicts all logic there is since its 2x exp, stated clearly in the advertise.

And no, I'm not sugarcoating anything mate, I'm simply saying that so far I've enjoyed the server and my friends too, even if we don't have 238492348 hours to put into it since we have real life obligations (when you grow up you'll have those too, don't you worry child).

As I understand it you had those difficulties to connect when you actually played? Well, let me enlighten you, stuff change.

Now, kiddo, get off my back for having a different opinion than you. You can call me retarded or whatever, just proves how insignificant you are as a human being.

Over and out ;=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=);=)

PS. If you wanna talk about how much experience in Tibia you have versus how much I have I'd be glad to take that conversation. Would like to see it somewhere else though instead of spamming this thread =)

EDIT - For the love of god, please learn how to use punctuation properly..might be taken a bit more seriously then.

You can´t read? ;=)
http://nelvara.wikia.com/wiki/Hunting_Places

Since I am teaching you may as well call me Daddy or Master :
On reviews, you need to play said server,do some quest here and there read their site, check the information, try to read the wiki,so when you post about said server you can give feedback and talk to others that played said server and help the people that Did make the server.. ;=)

You sound a little emo But I have to be honest you were Right we have diferent points of view mines is from a player that did play the server, test said server, read their site check their wiki and tried to test it ;=)

And your point of view is from someone that didnt play said server,on that we agree.

Now, kiddo, If you need a father figure, a freind, maybe someone to talk or hug to please dont pm me

PS:It's also quite funny how you've spent time several times trying to trash talk me, yet you only throw out empty arguments without any kind of proof/relevant fact. ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Over and out ;=)

Poland Pride is again active using bots and admitting it...
Seriously be active and check for botters etc..
11tpi6d.png