• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Swelaria. A very successful server for 10$

FattyCPK

Reaction score
Hello! I'm selling my server, Swelaria for 10$, It was online for like a year ago and I know many players that wants it back. It was an unique real map server, and with this I don't mean a "100% replica of cipsofts tibia", I didn't even try to make it as cipsofts tibia. The spells formulas are made by me and as you get higher level the higher your spells will hit instead of just magic level that improves your spells damage. Knights for example will hit more depending on their level, magic level, weapon skill & atk not just weapon skill & attack. The server was PvP-E and it reached a peak of 250 players online however 50 of those was at the trainers. It had huge wars and huuuge boss battles, that could take more than a hour to kill. I also customized the monsters of PoI and INQ to make it a lot harder because it's really to easy if you don't change it. It also had 2 custom cities and pyre and those islands. The client was 8.57.

Here are a screenshot and a video;
cwcwcwq_80i68.PNG

‪Swelaria PK - HD Quality‬‏ - YouTube

Pm me if you are interested.

I can see the success through this picture, lol.

Make it 8.60 :D!

I'm not gonna put any more work into it, the reason why i'm selling it is just because I need 10$ right now for a thing but I assure you even tho it's 8.57 it will have more players than your current server has, also it shouldn't be too hard to change protocols by yourself.

I would buy it if i had 10$ i just got 6,4 EURO :p, and what will you give, i mean support, information, what will come with the datapack?

I would buy it if i had 10$ i just got 6,4 EURO :p, and what will you give, i mean support, information, what will come with the datapack?

htdocs, info about new citiez n bosses etc.

If I buy it for 10$ will you keep selling it to others?

Paypal, send him the amount of money he want and he will give you the server. He's trusted.