• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SWORD ART ONLINE 2D-MMORPG - Official Discussion Thread [Based 1º Novel Chapter 1-14)

Centoria Minimap - Floor 1

11083900_944463075588139_7226390135315295784_n.png

Just today finished Floor 1 and we starting to next floors.
Onworking floor 2 and 3 at same time.

See you in Sao!

I need testing my dead-system like Sword art online (When player dead -> player dissapear ingame and real life)

Added:
-1 Frag = Red skull (People with this skull lost all items when die and dissapear character 100%.)
-100 Frags = Black Skull (People with this skull lost all items when die and dissapear character 100% and give 50.000 experience to killer.)

System info:
- Players dont have any blessing ingame, also poeple can buy Protection Necklace, if player got it in equip dont loss items when die.
(Like aol with %resistances)
- Black and Red Skull players with Protection Necklace dont work! Only protection for this players is Fast-hands (Or alot of supplies)

Features:
- PK players got special runes, can only used by players with more than 20 Frags history (paralyze missile with 10 seconds effect on target)
- PK players rewards with Frags: 10 Frags Assassin Outfits +2 Addons (
latest
) / 20 Frags Black Raptor (
latest
) / 60 Frags Black Beast (
latest
) / +100 Frags Dead Horse with Eternal Flames (
latest
)

Soon Public Test Server with it to test with Tester.

Last edited:
I need testing my dead-system like Sword art online (When player dead -> player dissapear ingame and real life)

Added:
-1 Frag = Red skull (People with this skull lost all items when die and dissapear character 100%.)
-100 Frags = Black Skull (People with this skull lost all items when die and dissapear character 100% and give 50.000 experience to killer.)

System info:
- Players dont have any blessing ingame, also poeple can buy Protection Necklace, if player got it in equip dont loss items when die.
(Like aol with %resistances)
- Black and Red Skull players with Protection Necklace dont work! Only protection for this players is Fast-hands (Or alot of supplies)

Features:
- PK players got special runes, can only used by players with more than 20 Frags history (paralyze missile with 10 seconds effect on target)
- PK players rewards with Frags: 10 Frags Assassin Outfits +2 Addons (
latest
) / 20 Frags Black Raptor (
latest
) / 60 Frags Black Beast (
latest
) / +100 Frags Dead Horse with Eternal Flames (
latest
)

Soon Public Test Server with it to test with Tester.
Now the question is why would a rs bother about loosing all items if he disappears anyway? Or is this to be seen as an encouragement for neutral players to kill rs because he drops everything?

Now the question is why would a rs bother about loosing all items if he disappears anyway? Or is this to be seen as an encouragement for neutral players to kill rs because he drops everything?
Probably to get his stuff and make him get deleted ;o. I could be wrong. ( from neutral POV ofc)

Soon Test-server to test: Floor 1 to 3 with all Bosses.
Needed 15+ Players to this date XX/XX/2015.
Rememeber Y.A.D system added! (If you die your player dissapear!)

Go to website and whait with your character!

Rememeber Y.A.D system added! (If you die your player dissapear!)

In my opinion that isn't a great feature, why don't you make the character start all over again instead of delete it? Or I'm just misunderstanding that?

I need test it with players and get opinions, also the best make two servers:
- 1 without Y.A.D (Get exp, Lose %20 and display your pvp-status)
- 2 with Y.A.D (Get exp, display pvp-status and disappear players when dead)

*Im looking to add Y.A.D with Revives (1 charges)

and..

11070087_398275333677320_4976265697738746215_n.png

Last edited:
Hi guys, we know in this map have alot of errors, those who took part in yesterday's test I would like to report some bug, fault map or anything else,
many thanks to which you participated. See you in SAO

Hello I was searching all day for a SAO MMO but I couldn't find any. I just found this one tho. Can I please be a beta tester or something? I really want to play it, it looks epic!

I found the website and did the steps but when I connect I get error 10060. :(

Back